The one with the golf club set - 33

A

Anntonia couldn't stop herself from smiling the whole day.

She just went out the cabin, leaving Michelle there who said that she'll have a meeting online as well and joked that she won't go anywhere for now.

This is probably the first peaceful walk she had inside the compound since ever. A small lake on her right, majestic castle on her left. Birds chirping, and the guards are bowing peacefully as she passes by.

When she entered the grand entrance, she stopped and asked herself, why couldn't she have this feeling all the time?

She shrugged off her negative thoughts and continue to the main hall to have the meeting with the water development project she was working on for quite some time now.

Anntonia was called into her father's study after her meeting. When she asked what's the matter, the king just smiled and said "I just want to see you in your happy state. I never saw you like this. I never saw you smile while on your way to a meeting, or on the meeting itself. Are you happy?"

Anntonia smiled and nodded. "So happy"

"I'm glad" He said. "How was your vacation? Are you doing good in the cabin?"

"It was relaxing. It was very fun. And yes, the cabin is good as always. I really like having Michelle there, we have our own little world without the prying eyes"

Her father nodded. "I called you here to get your approval of the coronation hall color design"

Anntonia's smile melted. "Of course, your majesty"

After a long day of meetings, Anntonia finally had the chance to go back to the cabin.

Her steps are bouncing, and she's greeting everyone as she passed by. She's just so happy to be back with Michelle.

When she opened the door, Michelle is on the table in front of her laptop. She still seems to be in a meeting. But Anntonia can smell the cooked meals already.

Michelle's eyes lightened and she quickly said goodbye to whoever she was talking to and practically ran to Anntonia. It has been a few days already since their new set up, and both of them are enjoying it, thus far.

Anntonia coming home, with Michelle welcoming her with a big hug.

"Why did you end the meeting?" Anntonia asked.

"Well, you don't want to show the two thais I was talking to that I am dating their princess, do you?" Michelle asked, laughing.

"Oh yeah, I checked my schedule, and I am set to have a meeting with you and the GSI"

"Yeah, those two will fly here in a few days with Sam" Michelle said. "You don't have any problems with Sam, right?"

"None, really. I like how Sam is very into this project. If she wasn't your ex, I would have loved her more" Anntonia said, while they walk towards the dining table.

Michelle chuckled. "We really have grown a lot though. If we're still that immature fresh grads like we were, we definitely won't work together on a project. I am glad that she's happy with her fiancé now, like I am happy with you

Anntonia nodded and feels warm inside. She's happy that she and Michelle is in this point in their relationship now that they can talk about literally anything, about their past, their exes and their lives. What they just don't talk about is their future, since it is not set, and they still do not know what will happen.

"If I could choose a career, I will definitely go to fashion" Anntonia blurted out.

Michelle chuckled. "That is so random baby. But do tell"

Anntonia shrugged. "I always knew I could draw and be creative. My mind sometimes can run hundreds of ideas and the only way I could calm it down is by drawing it"

"I mean, you could also be a model" Michelle said as she put the plate on the table. "You're a natural"

Anntonia raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, I remember your videographer back in Siargao, he offered me a project as a model"

"Baby, a lot of people can see how gorgeous you look. You're automatically center page" Michelle said and kissed the top pf Anntonia's head before sitting besides her. They started eating happily, just enjoying each other's company, not knowing the challenges ahead of them.

--

"No you did not!" Anntonia gasped as she saw Michelle opening a big box in front of her. "Chris might really get you from me if he sees this!"

"See what?" A voice came from Anntonia's back and when she looked back, it was Chris.

"What are you doing here?" Anntonia asked.

Chris shrugged. "P' Mich asked me to come because she said she has something to say"

Chris playfully slap Anntonia's arm before pushing her out of the way to see Michelle still opening the box.

He was walking towards Michelle and stopped on his track. "Oh.. my.. gosh!"

Anntonia walked just behind Chris, smiling.

"Yeah" Michelle said, finally being able to remove everything from the box.

Chris ran towards the newly opened golf clubs that was just besides Michelle.

Michelle smiled, and transferred her eyes to Anntonia, also giving her a lovely smile.

"P' Mich! Is this is for me?"

"Yeah! Wanted to give you a gift as well" Michelle said, nodding.

"But how? I have been searching for a way to buy these!" He excitedly say and get the 8 iron form the box, swinging it a little bit, marveling the details of the club.

Michelle chuckled. "It was harder to bring it out the box than finding it"

Anntonia raised an eyebrow. She loves Michelle and her way of making things possible. She also loves it when Michelle is showing off, because she never did. But she makes this impression that she is not impressed. Michelle could totally see through the act though because Michelle always gives her a smile.

"But I am a golf fan. And I have friends all over the world. I call in a few favors. Fortunately, someone had a brand new set. I bought it and asked it to be shipped straight here" Michelle explained. "It wasn't really that hard"

Chris shouted excitedly, giving Michelle a hug. "If you're not with my sister, I would have asked you to marry me! Thank you so so much!"

Michelle laughed, hugging Chris as well. "I am glad that you're happy!"

After Chris excitedly exited the cabin, Anntonia and Michelle exchanged glances. Chris could really be noisy and now that he's gone, the cabin is surrounded by silence.

Anntonia was the one who broke the silence first, laughing. "That guy could be so noisy"

Michelle nodded, walking slowly towards Anntonia. "But something that he said struck me"

"What?" Anntonia asked, confused.

"Once everything is settled, I will ask you something" Michelle said, smiling. "Once everything is been decided for, I will definitely ask you that"

Anntonia smiled. She knows what Michelle means. And Anntonia could only hope for now that she could answer a resounding yes to that question soon.