three.

There wasn't much Eunjoo could say to describe how she felt performing in front of at least 25 people

There wasn't much Eunjoo could say to describe how she felt performing in front of at least 25 people. She was completely speechless. What she felt in the moment was something she wanted to feel for the rest of her life. She felt as if the part of her that had been in a coma ever since her mother died had finally woken up.

Although there was one moment from the whole evening that stood out to her. Just as she was nearing the bridge of 'Like We Just Met' her eyes met with someone else. Someone who looked oddly familiar but she just couldn't put a finger on who it was.

Deciding to just forget about it, she went to her desk and opened her books ready to start studying. She set a timer for 5 hours and began. This was a routine for her. Studying had become a habit.

Of course, she craved for a break, but that just made things worse. Whenever she tried to take a break she ended up thinking about all the things she wanted to forget. It would get so overwhelming that her only choice was to study again to forget it all.

Haechan, on the other hand, had not taken a break since they had started preparing for the DREAM comeback. He felt he needed to practice more to give a better performance to his fans. He often overworked himself, pushing himself to the extent where his limbs would feel like they were about to fall off.

Between preparing for the 127 concerts, DREAM promotions and practices he was exhausted. He so badly wanted to stop and just catch his breath but he felt if he did he would be left behind. He felt he wouldn't be able to catch up with the other members. He sometimes wondered if something was wrong with him. The other members were doing it too, so why did he feel so exhausted. He wondered if he was enough.

He was currently in the vocal practice room, practicing for the MBC Gayo Daejejeon 2023. As he snapped out of his thoughts he heard the song that made him think of the person he didn't even know. 'Like We Just Met" was a song he already loved. Although, hearing the girl in the cafe singing it felt different. It was like drinking a cup of hot chocolate in the cold weather, like snuggling into a blanket while watching a movie.

Comfort, was one word he would use to describe the way he felt when she sang the song. When their eyes locked, it was the first time they'd met, just as in the song. Her deep brown eyes held so much comfort and happiness in them that, for the whole 15 minutes he spent in the cafe, he felt everything would be alright.

It was a stupid feeling really, because he knew what the reality was, he'd have to go back to practicing with an overwhelming feeling in his chest, his body begging him for a break but he couldn't afford to take that break, because he might not be able to catch up.