𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐏 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐌𝐄

"I'm sorry Mother

"I'm sorry Mother...I hope you forgive me..."-Y/n

The sky was pitch black like ink, it was pouring rain, stars were nowhere to be seen, and the blood moon was out. Something was crawling only at night...

There was a luxurious medieval mansion, and around it was a beautiful rose garden. But...around it were corpses.

A girl no more than 14 was sitting on the cold marble floor, covered in blood. Around her were corpses, slaughtered brutally. They were stabbed in the heart like a demon had pierced them.

"What have they done to me...?" Y/n voiced in disbelief at her reflection in a broken mirror shard. Her eyes widened, once a beautiful glossy (e/c), had transformed into a bright scarlet red with vertical slits.
Her nightgown which used to be a beautiful white color was now soaked in blood red.

Touching her face, it was coated in blood, and her nails were sharp, enough to stab a person in the heart. Her eyes were then overflooded with tears. "WHAT HAVE I BECOMED?!" She sobbed violently, her face covered by her red-painted hands.

Curled in a fetal position with no one to comfort her, she sobbed in a pool of blood with corpses around her containing her mother. A bloodbath indeed.

"I'm sorry mother...I hope you forgive me..." Y/n sobbed, the dark atmosphere closing her in with only a small amount of moonlight shining down on her from a window, keeping her safe.

A/N: HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PROLOGUE, I'M HOLDING COLD HEART DUE TO ME FOCUSING ON MY MANY FANFICS COMING SOON.