the rankings continue

the star master was about to announce the next team to get their results revealed, dawn was watching his lips as he looked at the paper while getting prepared to announce it. dawn held onto the hands of those who were around him as there was a one out of six chance that it could be them getting their ranks revealed.

"very nice!" dawn fell into the arms of jay as he was so relieved that he was still having to wait for his team to be announced but he was okay with it. suddenly it hit him, the longer he waited the less seats would be left so his mindset immediately changed and now he wanted love me right to go next.

dawn watched as the teams from both sides headed to the stairs with nervousness. dawn looked at the k group team and noticed that they were all popular meanwhile the g group team weren't as popular so dawn knew he shouldn't have such high expectations.

the highest ranked survivor on very nice was rank 18, dawn was impressed as this was quite high but who could get this ranking? the person who was ranked 18 captured the audience with their lovely appearance, dawn immediately thought of woongki as the first time he saw him dawn noticed how lovely he already looked.

"woongki?" dawn questioned as those around him thought the same, it could be anyone even cong as his appearance was also lovely. dawn was now preparing to hear who it was as the master was about to reveal it.

"yoo seungeon!" dawn clapped immediately, he was so happy for seungeon especially since his vocals were so good, dawn loved him already as he was quite the lovely person. dawn believed that he should have gotten a higher rank but he was still happy he made it.

the rank of the next survivor to be revealed was rank 19, one up from the last rank. dawn knew that the teams of very nice were going to take up most of the seats as they were quite popular.

the trainee who ranked 19th was receiving attention for his splendid visuals, that's when woongki suddenly said out loud that maybe it was him. dawn laughed so hard when woongki said this but he wasn't wrong though? but it was revealed that he was already a debuted idol, so it was either seowon, woongki or dongyeol. dawn was shocked to hear from a conversation that ma jingxiang was also another former idol in china!

"seowon!" dawn clapped loudly for him as even though they got close really quickly, dawn felt so safe with him and woongki. the funny part was when woongki started questioning how seowon was the visual, dawn could hear from his seat and was chuckling at this.

the next rank was now 22nd, dawn was really worried how they were filling up the spots really quickly. whoever was 22nd was the killing part so it was either hiroto or woongki, dawn wanted both of them to get it as they were both really good and didn't like them being compared.

"hiroto!" dawn cheered loudly as this was the second g group member to make it, he was such a soft spoken person that he looked like he barely spoke and dawn wanted to get to know him maybe they could perform together one day?

"the person who ranked 23rd is mun junhyeon." dawn looked over and couldn't believe that the seats were slowly filling up as they looked like they were mocking dawn for not being up there yet, he was now praying to be revealed now!

the next rank to be revealed is on the rank of 26th, dawn noticed how each number were so close to each other as if they were all going to make it to the next round. it was revealed that they were given the benefit so someone from k group would now be given a spot! dawn was praying for woongki to be up next.

at last woongki was revealed, dawn got his attention by yelling his name out loudly where he threw hearts to him while woongki did the same. but that's when dawn realised he had accidentally looked at gyuvin where gyuvin was already looking at him, immediately dawn turned around to face the front.