VIIscape Series

VIIscape Series - this is an epistolary collaboration series between 7 writers.
─━━━━━━⊱ 🎼 ⊰━━━━━━─

Let us- the writers, introduce the VIIscape band to you.

Different characters have different passions in life that they want to achieve. No matter how hard life is, they are willing to reach what they want. That's why the VIIscape band is built. Seven members are full of passion and willing to fight for their desired things.

So, why is this band named VIIscape? We cannot deny that we encounter problems in our lives. That's why they chose Xscape because music is their way of escaping from the cruel world. And they change X into VII because there are seven in the band, VII stands for seven in the roman number.

─━━━━━━⊱ 🎼 ⊰━━━━━━─

THESE FOLLOWING ARE THE STORIES UNDER VIISCAPE SERIES. YOU CAN CHECK, FOLLOW THEIR ACCOUNT AND ADD THEIR STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR YOU TO BE UPDATED!

🎹 Series 1: Just Like Heaven (Eros // pinanist)
BY : rsyngrid

🎸 Series 2: Melodic Letters (Sera // bassist)
BY : Clyiaaaa

🥁 Series 3: Hit Me Softly (JK // drummer)
BY : cryden_astraea

🎤 Series 4: Silent Lullaby (Ash// frontman)
BY : Veniciuoslyours

🎸 Series 5: Sacred Letter of solitude (AC // bassist)
BY : ningning_hapih

🎸 Series 6: Sweet, Programmer (MC // electric guitarist)
BY : @rusmeira

🔊 Series 7: Behind The Scene (Aid // Manager)
BY : littlemissbeloved

🔊 Series 7: Behind The Scene (Aid // Manager) BY : littlemissbeloved