Eighteen

BTW if anyone is interested in following my Twitter it's @/Lizzy_1DLove so yeah yall should follow me. But if you do just tell me who u are so I know.

ALSO I RLLY WANT AN INTERNET BEST FRIEND THAT I CAN LIKE BE BFF'S WITH AND THAN MEET UP AND DO THAT COOL LIKE RUN AND HUG KIND OF THING SO YEAH SOMEONE GIMMIE THEIR LIKE TWITTER OR SNAPCHAT OR NUMBER OR SMTH THROUGH LIKE DM OR SOME SHIT SO THAT WE CAN TALK AND BE BEST FRIENDS YAYAYY

I've been waiting for so long for this chapter so yay

wAIT SOMEONe TELL ME IM FUNNY BC gEENA SAID I WASNT FUNNY BUT I THINK I CAN BE FUNNY AS hELL

-

Harry and Louis were separated, being in two different rooms while they got ready. Louis was freaking out, but you couldn't say Harry was calm either.

"I can't do this, I can't do this," Louis was pacing, shaking his head and running his hand through his hair.

Dan came over to him, holding him by the shoulders, "Louis, calm down for pete's sake!" he exclaimed, "you love Harry, don't you?" he asked.

"There's no way not to," he panted.

"Okay, and he loves you just as much. So, there's nothing to be worried about," he told him, shaking his head, "you've got everything planned out, it looks amazing out there. Everyone's here, the decorations are all set up and looking beautiful, the food that you two agreed on tastes fantastic, the cake is here and looking awesome, you look amazing, and you've got the man of your dreams waiting not even three rooms away just waiting to marry you already. There's absolutely nothing that'll go wrong, so don't worry," he said, looking down at his step-son.

Louis sighed, nodding before he hugged Dan, "Thank you!" he told him.

Jay broke it, "Sorry, boys, but I need to fix Lou's hair. That's what happens when you get all worried for nothing, you mess it up," she teased, making her son smile as she ran her gelled hands through his feathery locks. She styled it into a quiff, and kissed Louis' forehead when she was done. "You look so so handsome," she whispered loud enough for him to hear, "I can't believe my eldest baby's getting married!" she started getting emotional. Louis chuckled, pulling her into a comforting hug.

Niall and Ed burst through the door, "Show time, pretty boy!" Niall bellowed, fixing his tie and joining Louis' other groomsmen, Ed, Josh, Calum, and Stan.

Louis sighed deeply, nodding, "Okay. Oh, god," he shook his hands out.

"What's wrong?" Ed smiled, furrowing his eyebrows.

Louis shook his head, "Nothing! I-I just... I can't believe I'm finally marrying Harry. It feels so surreal," his eyes are wide, "this is insane. He's so amazing, I'm so lucky," Louis' voice trailed off.

"Save it for the vows," Niall smiled, patting Louis' back. "Go get him. He loves you," he said, "but first let me give one more Horan hug to you before you're a married man," Louis rolled his eyes, but hugged him tight anyway.

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

Harry shook his hands out, breathing in and out steadily with his eyes closed. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," he mumbled to himself.

Anne stood next to him where he was sitting on a seat. "What's on your mind, hun?" she asked.

Harry sighed, shaking his head slowly, "Uhm, j-just that I'm marrying Louis and uh, god, he's so so perfect a-and I-I don't know how I got him but I'm so nervous and scared," he said, opening his eyes but looking down at his feet. "And uh, yeah I'm just... I'm just nervous is all," he told her.