𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 (𝐏𝐓.𝟏) - 𝐂.𝐖

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

*****

Y/n, Erin's older twin and her hotter sister, best friend of the Walter brothers, known them almost all of her life because of her sister. 

She never really hung out with them until she found herself falling for Cole, she grew closer with all of the Walter's and sometimes she even babysat, she mostly did it so she could get closer to Cole, but she found herself actually liking the Walter's and found herself talking to them in the halls, texting them, come over to their house to hang out.
She liked them a lot more than she planned to. 

 Erin and Y/n had been both liked the boy and with how competitive Erin was, she made Y/n fight for Cole practically competing for him until Y/n eventually gave up, not wanting to fight over a boy, with her sister especially, she didn't care to compete for him.

She knew he'd pick her.

And he did. 

Of course she was right, it was pretty obvious who he'd pick, he had been leaning towards her from day one.

The two had started dating a few weeks before Jackie, Katherine's best friend's daughter moved in with them since the passing of her parents and older sister.

Cole and Y/n had been pretty close, physically and mentally, they talked a lot and so did their bodies. They had a lot of fun. All the time.

So, when the famous bonfire came around the planned to have some more fun.

Y/n and Cole were very clingy and touchy, whether they were holding hands, kissing, hugging, interlocking pinkies, they always found a way to be close to each other. 

So, all of their friends and siblings were pretty used to it, they found it disgusting but they found a way to either ignore it or just deal with it, but in their defense they're just hormonal teenagers.

Currently the couple stood at the bonfire, the two snuck off and found a place where they could have some alone time. 

Cole kissed down, Y/n's neck as she tugged on his hair in pleasure, their hiding spot wasn't the best place, in fact people could still see them and what they were doing but they didn't care, they were in their own world. 

So, as some people watched in disgust, they continued what they were doing until they were done. Long story short they did it, they gave each other hickeys, they were very loud, as were others, but they didn't care, and they carried on.

*****

A little while later, the two were both exhausted from earlier and planned to leave to go have some more fun, but they decided to stay and spend some time with their friends.

They played games, beer pong, truth or dare, never have I ever, and more. They were all very drunk, well except for Jackie, of course, Danny, and Lee who was way too young to be anything near drunk.

So, as Cole boredly played truth or dare, because Y/n forced him too, she went to go get some drinks for them. She quickly refilled their cups before returning to the group to see Cole kissing another girl.

She dropped one of the cups in shock, tears stinging her eyes as she watched the two until they pulled away.

She was sad and then pure rage took over her. She stomped over to the two and threw the cup at them, sending beer all over them. The girl sat there shocked at what Y/n had just did as did Cole.

Y/n stormed off in anger and sadness, whipping her tears, that just kept coming as she tried to make her way towards her car while Cole followed after her.

"Y/n!" he yelled as she quickly opened her car door, hopped inside and angrily drove off leaving Cole to watch her until he could no longer see her car, "Fuck!" he yelled in anger.

Y/n drove very fast as she made her way to her car, her tears were stinging like fire, she couldn't believe what she just saw, what she did, well she could believe it, but she couldn't believe Cole, he promised all the hookups would stop and there he was kissing another girl.

"Ugh, he's unbelievable!" Y/n yelled to herself, she was on the edge of breaking down and crashing her car but luckily, she was home. Her mom was out, so she didn't have to deal with her, not they talked anyway.

She ran straight up to her room, slammed the door, and broke down on the floor, bursting into tears. She thought things would be different, that he wouldn't do her like he did everyone else, but man was she wrong.

She sat on the floor in front of her door, as she cried and cried, ignoring the text of her now ex-boyfriend. She didn't want to talk to him, she didn't want to text or call him and she sure as hell didn't want to see him.

*****

Cole on the other hand repeatedly texted and called the girl praying that she'd answer. He tried to explain what happened over text, but she didn't answer, so he tried calling but she didn't answer that either.

He started freaking out and drove home, he contemplated on going to her house, but he wanted to get someone's opinion on it first. 

So, as soon as he got home, he asked Danny, who told him to give her some time, but he didn't want to hear that, he wanted him to tell him to go to her house and explain what really happened, but no matter who he asked the responded the same as Danny.

Cole decided it would be better if he listened to them and gave her some space, but that didn't mean she wasn't on him mind twenty-four seven.

*****

Y/n stood in her room not knowing what to do with herself, she wanted to cry but she was pretty sure she ran out of tears.

She was sick and tired of crying, she wasn't sad anymore, she was angry, she was so angry she started breaking stuff, tearing things off of the walls, throwing all her stuff off of her dresser and onto the ground, ripping up everything.

She was going insane. 

She was just so angry at Cole, she looked at a picture of the two from a couple of weeks ago, they looked so happy. They were happy and he ruined everything. 

"How could he do that!?! Oh my god!" she yelled as tears ran down her face, she ripped the picture in half and threw both halves into the trash before she continued to break everything until she eventually she got so tired and just sat on the floor beside her bed in exhaustions.

She stared at the mess she had made, a mess that she was so not looking forward to cleaning later...

To Be Continued...

Audrina Speaks!

😱😬🤯😳 

hopefully some of you guys reacted like this.

Idk what I'm writing anymore, I'm working on this book and trying to keep you guys interested and I try to update as much as possible but idk what to do anymore.

Give me ideas PLEASE.

In desperate need of ideas guys, please.

I did not proofread so ignore everything I messed up.

I love you guys so much thank you for 12k reads, I love you guys, and thank you again!

1207 words!