new kids.

Noah's POV:

Walking to my new college. I put some music in my airpods, as I was walking I bump in to someone. He looked weird well.. He looked short, skinny and weak. He had brown hair and blue eyes, I shake my head.

"Hey watch when your going."
I looked at the floor to get my books as I see candy falling out of his pockets. "Weirdo.." I mumbled to myself. He quickly picked up his stuff walking away. "Gee some bitch. He didn't even say sorry." I picked up my books walking away.

Cody's POV:

"Damm who was he all about.." I rolled my eyes and took some candy eating it.

I was quite confused about what class I had to go to. As I was reading what class I had to go to. I bumped in to someone again.. I look up and see the same boy! I quickly cleaned myself and got up giving him a hand. As I smiled he just got up himself. All he said was "really? Again. Gee I'm starting to think your doing this on purpose." he said with a hint of sarcasm. I smiled but was embarrassed. "Oh I'm like really sorry!! Um.. I'm cody!.."
He just looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever. I'm Noah."

Noah's POV:

*what a stupid name for a guy. What were his parents thinking!? Cody..? Cody!? Cody is such a weird name! Cody... Cody... Wait. Why do I care..? Why am I saying his name. Um.. Oh gosh whatever.* slapping his forehead.

1st class: science! 😉

Teacher was telling people to pare up. As I looked around I saw Cody. For some reason I wanted to be partners with him. But of course I was partnered with some crazy ginger bitch named izzy. I look back at him. His partner was some guy named Trent. They were close if I had to guess. They were laughing already. How could Cody laugh and look so cute---- what.. Nope. What I did notice was that he had a gap between his teeth. He looked *okay* I snapped back looking at Izzy. She was making things explode..!!? I quickly helped her causing us to get a B+. Whatever. I looked back seeing how Cody and Trent already done! They got a A+. And I hated Trent already. He thinks he's soo full of himself. Then some girl walked up to them. As she put her hand of the desk something spilled on Cody and Trent. Mostly Cody tho. Good thing it was just water. That girl was named Heather. Some bitch. She just smiled. Walking away. Cody wanted to get cleaned up. So I walked to him giving him an extra jacket. He thank me. His voice was sweat. But that was whatever. "Hello...? Are you okay..?" Cody asked. What the hell? Did I just stare at him for 3 minuets? .. "Yeah? What do you need anything else you fucking twink?" I just realized what I had said. Why the fuck would I say that. Some people bursted out laughing. I looked at Cody. He was shocked. But smiled a bit. He just took the jacket in embarrassment walking away. I followed him. "Hey wait I'm.. Uh.. I'm sorry..?"

Cody's POV:

What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck...!? Shit.. This is embarrassing. I fucking hate this.. "What do you want..?" I asked. "sorry.." Noah said. He looked nice. But he was quite rude if I was honest. "It's fine!" I didn't want a big deal anyways.

[I skipped some classes but lunch time!! 😉]

Noah's POV:

Ugh. Food probly gonna taste like shit. I sat beside Owen, I knew Owen since forever. He was just eating. I was bored as fuck. Until I heard something.. From the music room I wonder who could that be. I decided to walk to my locker first. Walking again I noticed Cody he was just listening to music. He looked so pathetic it's cute not gonna lie.. I watched him then I realized he was walking to the music room, I decided to check inside. I saw Harold, Justin, Trent and Cody. Great... Four weird bitches. Until I realized wait.. Trent?. Ugh. I hate that guy. I quickly closed the door. I heard some music. I peaked again seeing them play. God.. Cody looked so beautiful. What? No!? Ugh!! He was a ugly looking bitch. They were singing but I couldn't hear Cody at all. I was kinda annoyed. But whatever. I was about to close the door when I saw Cody smiling at me. W- what? What a... A.. A weirdo!.

[That's all for now unfortunately I won't post much because of school so I hoped you liked it!! :>]