🎠S1. The Tell Part 2🎠

I walked through the woods which were still covered in fallen brown leaves and I managed to get to the Hale house to see Derek doing pull-ups by hanging on the lintel on the doorway of what used to be the living room.

"Hey hot stuff," I said announcing my arrival." Hey baby girl, nice to see you again, how come you're here not that I'm not glad to see you?" Derek asked.

"I've come to see my favourite wolfman aka you," I said with a smile. He drops down to the floor and looks at me, "Can I watch? And keep you company till tonight?" I asked as I sat in front of him. " Of course, you can I enjoy your company," Derek says and begins to do push-ups.

He suddenly freezes mid-push-up," What? What's wrong?" I asked him as I gently touched him."Hunters coming this way, and I can smell Kate Argent," Derek says.

"Roma go hide in the cupboard underneath the stairs quickly!" Derek says pulling me to the cupboard.

"No, I'm not leaving you to deal with that pedo on your own," I say firmly. " Please hide she won't hesitate to hurt you if it means hurting me," Derek says panicking.

"Okay, I'll go, be safe," I say softly." I will see you in a minute," Derek says softly kissing my forehead before shutting the door.

I could hear voices coming into the house."No one's home," A hunter spoke."Oh, he's here--he's just not feeling particularly hospitable," I hear Kate."Maybe he's out burying a bone in the backyard," Another hunter says.

"Really? A dog joke? We're going there, and that's the best you got? If you wanna provoke him," I hear Kate say.

"Say something like, "Too bad your sister "bit it" before she had her first litter," Kate shouts.

"Too bad she howled like a bitch when we cut her in half." I heard Kate taunting Derek and I heard Derek growling and a fight went down.

"This one grew up in all the right places. I don't know whether to kill it or lick it," I heard Kate say and I took a peak to see the two men down and Derek pinned down by Kate with an electric baton.

I quietly sneaked out of the cupboard and went near the wall to listen in more. Derek noticed me there and didn't make a move or a noticeable look so Kate didn't realise I was there.

"Nine-hundred-thousand volts...You never were good with electricity, were you? Or fire. That's why I'm gonna let you in on a little secret and, well, maybe we can help each other out," Kate says.

"Yes, your sister was severed into pieces and used as bait to try to catch you. Unpleasant, and frankly, a little too Texas Chainsaw Massacre for my taste, but quite true," Kate tells him.

"Now, here's the part that might kick you in your new balls--we didn't kill her," Kate says as Derek glares at her." You think I'm lying?" Kate questions.

"Wouldn't be the first time," Derek grits out."Tsk, sweetie! Well, why don't you just listen to my heart and tell me if I am, okay?" Kate says

"We. Didn't. Kill. Your. Sister," Kate says."Do you hear that? There's no blips or upticks just the steady beat of the cold, hard truth," Kate says.

"Found bite marks on your sister's body, Derek. What do you think did that? A mountain lion?" Kate says.

"Why aren't we helping each other out? You might as well admit what you've been guessing all along, which is the Alpha killed your sister," Kate says.

"And all you have to do is tell us who he is, and we'll take care of it for you! Problem solved, everybody goes home happy," Kate smirks.

"Unless you don't know who he is either," Kate works out."Wow. Guess who just became useless?" Kate says getting her gun out.