it is all coming back

CARMEN'S P.O.V.

      This was totally one of the worst nights I have ever had, I couldn't close a single eye for a single minute. Toughts about the past were rushing trough my my mind, and to be honest, they hurt more than they ever did. My time at V.I.L.E., my time fighting V.I.L.E. and so many more, but there was one in particular, one I couldn't take my mind off of, that one night, the morocco museum... Gray.

      Since I recovered from Dr. Bellum's mind twisting I met my mother, the orphans, Player took a break from the internet, my favourite pair of twins joined A.C.M.E., Shadowsan went back to Japan, we sold our headquarters, and I bought a very pretty apartment in San Diego. with an astonishing view.

      Even though I had a horrendous sleep, I tried to push myself throughout the day. I got off the bed at 10.23 AM,  I put a pair of blue jeans and a red hoodie on and I go to the coffee shop.

      When I got there, I ordered a frapucino and chose a table to sit at. As I was sipping from my coffee, I received a message from my mother, Carlotta.

CARLOTTA

hello darling, how are you?

CARMEN     

I've been better. 

CARLOTTA

What happened?

CARMEN

I didn't sleep at all last night.

CARLOTTA

well, I still have a surprise for you. check your mail.

      When I got home, I immediately opened my mail just to see that she sent me a plane ticket?! TO BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA? TONIGHT?                                                                                                                            I started packing my things and headed out to the airport, on my way, I stopped to get  my second coffee.                                                                                                                                                                             

The security was fast and I didn't wait long until they told me that I can board. I was nervous because this was the first time flying without my jet and without Zack and Ivy.