thirty - one

𝟎𝟐𝟕|| 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃
⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"she in a mood"

The day had finally come. Iris was going back to Cali and she knew she was going to miss everyone apart from her dad of course. She hugged the Twins together and kissed each other on their cheeks. "Iris don't go." Ezra cried.
"Yeah Iris." Tiff said.

Iris smiled bittersweet as she kissed them more, "I'll be back before you know it." She promised. They both linked their pinkies swearing on it. One Iris stood up she brought the twins over to Cench.

"Now say good bye to Oakley." She told them, more of ordered them. "Bye Oakley." Ezra said quietly. "I like you now." Tiffany said with a grin. Iris smiled as Oakleys face beamed at that, "Really? Why?" He said.
"Because your leaving." She said plainly. Iris scowled them and they all laughed. Iris hugged her mum good by kissing her cheek, but then she pulled away. "Is he really not even gonna say bye to me?" She asked, referring to her dad.

Irene shrugged, "I told him he had to, but he's staying in his shed." Irene answered. Iris scoffed, "I don't even want to see him." She says. They pick up their luggage and put it all in the van. As Iris is the last one to get into the van to leave she hears someone call her name out of no where. She turns back to see who it was, and was shocked to see her father.

"Iris." He said. She looked at him, telling him to go on. Begging that he would apologise, but she just found herself staring at him as he didn't say anything. And then he turned back inside the house without another word.

Iris scoffed, "Unbelievable." She mutter closing the door to the van. She sat down beside Oakley, "You talked to him right?" He asked. "I did, and I was obviously right. He brushed me completely off." She said annoyed as she sat beside him. She looked out the window as the van started leaving, driving down the drive way.

Oakley stayed quiet for a bit before saying, "I'm sorry for pushing you. It obviously didn't work out." He said. Iris turned around and smiled at him softly placing her hand on his cheek. "You did nothing wrong baby, it's him." She stated.
"He's stubborn and thinks he's never in the wrong." Iris rolled her eyes.

"Sorta like you." Brent said. Iris turned over to him, "Don't even start Brent." She said looking at him with bored eyes. "Well, he's not wrong." Tia said sipping her Starbucks.

"Oh don't even Tia. I'm nothing like him. I wouldn't dream of it." Iris spat. "He's insensitive, self obsessed, he's the worst."

Iris faced the window with a huff as she decided that she wasn't gonna say anything for the rest of the drive.

𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐞𝐞 added to his story!