The Crucifix

Kaw kaw...KAw KaW...the sounds of crows slowly gained my attention, as the moon shined brightly the slightest ray pierced my face. Night time? I thought it would be morning by now...it felt cold...something was off. I lifted my head, geez I thought my neck would be sore by now sleeping on my shoulder like that...Whoa!! suddenly I realized there was a pumpkin on my head. How did? what- is this a joke? I tugged at my arm. I'm stuck? I managed to set my arm free and I reached over to lift the pumpkin off of my head and that's when it hit me. I dropped the pumpkin...how did I get up here? I was sleeping on a- No no that's ridiculous cuz that would mean that...I was crucified? I looked down from where my feet seemed to dangle. HOw did I get here??!! Who put me here?!! I struggled to set myself free from the post and as I struggled the foot of the crucifix snapped and I fell flat on my face into the dirt. As I wipe the dirt off a sudden shock came over me, soo smooth,  kinda boney? I felt each groove of my thin jaw. I started panting, looking around for a way to see if I can see my face...No- no! OH NO! Whats going on?! I looked over at a small puddle beside me, the moonlight bounced off of my bald fleshless complexion. IM DEAD??!!