Chapter 8 🪄

● The Past ●

11 months ago

~Harry POV~

Ginny has been driving me nuts asking me every day to be her boyfriend, and I kept on repeating the same words over and over. "NO."

"Come on, Harry, you know you like me, and I like you, so why not we start dating." Ginny was pleading with me.

"I'm sorry, Gin, but I just don't feel the same way, and I already love someone else."

I wasn't lying in any way. I didn't have those feelings towards her, and my heart did belong to someone else.

"Hermione." Ginny said with a stern look on her face.

I didn't give any answer to that, I wasn't ready to tell Mione yet about my feelings, I have been a dick lately towards her since she had told Ron and I that she would be moving to America to be a chiff on TV.

I honestly didn't see that coming. One day, she is tackling down death eaters, placing spell cuffs on their hands, and then turning around quitting her job to be a TV chiff.

I didn't want her to go but also didn't want to hold her back in life. Maybe if I was confused by her, we both could leave London and move to America and start our dream together.

"Harry, she is moving to America, and your life is here."

"Thanks, Ginny. I already know that, and FYI, it still does not change a thing, I still won't date you. So please back off."

I was sitting at the kitchen table in my loft that I shared with Ron.

We had become roommates again after Hogwarts.

I needed a place, and he didn't want to move back home to his controlling mother, who would nag him to start a relationship with my Mione.

In the past, they had dated, but it was not a true relationship.

Hermione had no feelings for the man, but for some odd her, she had woken up one day and declared her love for Ron.

That was in my 3rd year. I didn't realize my feelings for her until a few years later.

For those so called feelings for Ron I had found out he had given her a love Potion for a few weeks, on the 3rd week when I found out I beat the livingshit out of him and told him if he didn't stop what he was doing to Hermione that I would tell McGonagall and also Mione and he can be sent off to Azkaban for what he had done.

It was illegal to give love potions to anyone who takes away their free will.

So after a few days of Hermione being off of the juice, Miones feelings went away for Ron and nicely broken up with him.

For Ron and I, we never talked about it again and felt that it was best for our best friend to not know the truth of what had happened to her.

Living with Ron has been OK, but the only problem was he came with baggage, meaning his sister.

"Mr Harry Potter, I bet you anything in this world that one day you will be in love with me." Ginny said with a big smile on her face.

It creeped me out.

_______________________