sick

Taylor woke up with a stuffed nose and a sore throat. Her head was also pounding. She was so weak she couldn't even sit up. But she did anyway. As soon as she stood on the ground she fell to the floor. That wasn't a good idea. She thought. She soon heard running up the stairs. Travis threw open the door. "Tay! Are you ok?! What happened!?" He asked while helping her get back on the bed. Taylor laid down. She didn't have the energy to speak. "Do you feel sick?" Trav asked calmly. She slightly nodded her head. He touched her forehead. "Oh my god. You're burning up. I'll go grab the thermometer." He said getting up from the bed. He checked her temperature. "102⁰! Jesus Tay!" She grumbled. He ran his fingers through her hair. "Do you want anything to eat?" Taylor shrugged. Travis sighed. "Well I'll let you sleep some more, just call me if you need anything." He said as he walked in the bathroom to grab some ibuprofen. "Here. Take this, it will bring your temperature down." He kissed her head. "Love you." "Love you too Trav." Taylor said weakly.

Trav walked down stairs and began making his girlfriend some toast. She has to eat something. He thought. He also poured a bottle of water. He brought it up to their room and saw she was asleep. He set it on her nightstand and left the room. He also gave her a box of tissues. He sat on the couch with the cats and his dogs and turned on the TV.

Taylor came down stairs to fill up the water bottle. Travis got up. "Tay, I could have done that." "But I wanted to. I'm fine." "You're literally sick though." "But I still have arms and legs. I can do stuff on my own. You don't have to take care of me." " But I want to." He said while coming up behind Taylor and hugging her. "Trav." She says laughing. They both go sit on the couch. Taylor rests her head on Travis' shoulder. Trav turns the TV back on. Taylor falls asleep. Travis kisses the top of her head before turning back to the TV.

This is so cute!! Also I'm literally writing this during school lmao. If anyone has some ideas for a chapter please comment them. I'm running low on ideas. Anyways have a great day! - Clara❤️