German boy's moms

Hello again, now you are going to see lesbian mothers. I have no clue what their names should be though. Can you guys name them? Thanks. 

Mother #1

She's supposed to be a kinda hardcore businesswoman

She's supposed to be a kinda hardcore businesswoman. Her sense of humor is minimum, and she's very protective of her children. She was in a toxic marriage before meeting the woman that is shown below (help me, I really need a name for her),resulting in her divorcing her husband and taking full custody of her child. She wears fancy clothes on a daily (expensive suits, dresses, and heels, including jewelry), and she's a wine aunt. Also, she's like six feet tall. Maybe six one. 

Mother #2

Unlike her wife, she's a little more relaxed

Unlike her wife, she's a little more relaxed. She co-owns a bakery and works there with her brother and parents, along with a dropout high schooler. She never really got married, having found out she was a lesbian in high school but never finding a long-term relationship. Her sense of humor sucks ass, and she has pretty heavy anxiety, but she loves life, and life seems to love her (however corny that sounds). She normally loves wearing flannel, along with khakis and low cut t-shirts. And makeup. Lots of makeup. Also, she's five six. She's shorter than her children. 

They both met in their thirties, right before the bakery hit big and about a year after the divorce. It was kind of a rare occurrence; they first saw each other at an Arby's with family or friends (I can't decide which). Love at first sight and all that. Mother #1 didn't even know she was gay until about a month after first sleeping with Mother #2. I'd write a whole story about them if I was good at writing. Actually, I'll keep that noted. 

Anyway, bitches, bros, and genderless hoes, remember that I would love to see pairs of names. I'll post my favorite. And I hope you all have a lovely day, night, and rest of your life. 😌

Please, actually respond, because no one ever does. It's kind of sad. 

https://media.tenor.com/4NNFRfah_3cAAAAM/bye-slide.gif