Essense of Magic!/Makarov vs. Hades!

Makarov couldn't believe it! Hades was not just the leader of Grimoire Heart, he was also Precht Gaelbog, the Second Master of Fairy Tail, and his mentor! 

Makarov: Why are- 

Hades sent out magic chains and threw Makarov onto the land, the old master then recuperated into his normal form and went into his Saint Cloak! 

Hades then followed him! 

Makarov: Why are you leading Grimoire Heart? 

Hades: Just what are light and dark, Makarov? This world cannot be measured in good and evil! 

Makarov: Whether good or evil, the spirit of Fairy Tail should never change! 

Hades: HAHAHAHAHAHA! SO YOU'VE STARTED TO SAY THAT?! STUPID BRAT! 

Makarov: GRRR! I don't want to fight you, so just leave. 

Hades: I must admit that it hurts me that the day has come for me to crush my old guild. 

Makarov: I WILL NEVER LET YOU CRUSH THIS GUILD! 

Makarov: BRING IT! 

The two began to cast their magic as- 

Makarov: Amaterasu 28?! Already? 

Hades: You cannot defeat me! 

The two began to unleash their magic onto each other as Hades then sent his magic chains onto the old man dragging him everywhere! 

Hades: I AM IN COMMAND! 

Makarov: WHAT?! 

Hades: THREE DIVINE PILLARS! AMATERASU, FORM 100!!!

Makarov was still standing but getting tired. 

Hades: As befits the man I chose to lead the guild. You've learned while supporting the guild for 48 years. 

Makarov: AGH! 

He felt his heart hurting. 

Hades: It seems that you and I have both aged. We have taken different paths, but we have met at a crossroads. This is the day when the continuum of the world is made complete. 

Makarov: You were a ... good master. You taught us harmony, and let us down the right path. So why? Why did you become like th-

 Hades knocked him down! 

Makarov: AGH! 

Hades: Once, long ago, magic was born in darkness. Its power was feared and persecuted! Eventually, magic became part of everyday life, and could even be called culture. But I left in pursuit of the source of all magic. That when's I arrived at Zeref, and I saw the true essence of magic. 

He began to leave but Makarov charged, but- 

As he did, from afar Laxus felt something was off

Laxus: I have a bad feeling about this. 

Makarov was down, but everyone fought hard! 

Hell, at the camp, you, Mira, and Lisanna were kicking ass!

With Natsu.... 

Natsu: HEY! ASSHOLES! EAT THIS! 

Jack: HIYAH! 

Happy: I wish we could do something. 

Lily: I can't even get into my battle form. 

Carla: Wendy can't even back up used magic. 

Wendy: Huh? Where did Mest go? 

Carla: Forget about that creep!

Natsu even ate some flames, and- 

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK! 

Jack: This is getting too easy! Is there any challenge around- 

???: PATHETIC! 

Zancrow appeared. 

Zancrow: HAHAHAHAHA! You got no hope of winning! 

Grimoire Heart Members: Zancrow! 

Zancroew: I'll handle this guy while you look for Zeref! 

Grimoire Heart Member: Yeah, thanks! that guy is really tough! We better go before- 

Zancrow: THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

Grimoire Heart Member: Huh? 

Zancrow: HE SCARES YOU?! THERE ARE NO GUILDS IN THIS WORLD STRONGER THAN US! GRIMOIRE HEART DOESN'T NEED FUCKIING WEALKINGS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zancrow used his magic and burnt the Grimoire Members alive til only their skeletons remained! 

Jack: WHAT THE HELL?! BLACK FLAMES?! 

Natsu: WHAT THE FUCK?! THOSE GUYS ARE YOUR- 

But then Zancrow attacked him! 

Natsu: Fire won't work on- AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

It burnt him! 

Zancrow: You're out of your fucking league Dragon Slayer! 

Jack: Huh? He couldn't eat it?! 

Carla: But how? 

Zancrow: Simple. These are the flames of a god! I AM ZANCROW, THE FIRE GOD SLAYER! 

Natsu: HUH?! God Slayer?