Seraphim

First name: Seraphim (angel order, also means burning love or fiery)

Last name : Owen (means young warrior)

Gender : male

Nicknames : the doctor calls him Junior, but as he doesn't talk to other people he doesn't have any other nicknames. Most people call him Owen because it's easier to pronounce.

Age : 22 y.o (season 1)

Birth : 1st December in Arizona

Species : Werewolf (omega)

Occupation : he works with doctor Deaton as a vet

Sexual orientation : gay

Living place : he rents a little but very cosy and comfortable apartment a few minutes away from the vet.

Family/history : both his parents were werewolves, they were part of a big pack in Arizona but hunters killed his pack and his parents. As he was walking to find a place to stay, an old man welcomed him to his place. He was a kitsune and learnt martial arts to Seraphim. He became like a father to him, but one day he disappeared. After waiting a few weeks, he started travelling again and arrived in beacon hills. He quickly found the doctor who welcomed him to his home and taught him how to take care of animals and then he hired him. With his salary, he started renting his apartment and finally living on his own.

Personality : Seraphim is the kind of people we call "golden retriever". He's really energetic and enthusiastic. He's always smiling and always looks happy - even when he's not. He moves a lot, he always has to move his body in a way or another.
He doesn't often get tired but when he does, he doesn't move anymore, he becomes silent and he looks away.
He's always trying to make friends but except Scott and Stiles, everybody rejects him as he is too energetic for them.
He's a bit shy and it takes a lot of effort for him to talk to other people. So his apartment is made for him to find peace, rest and comfort.

Relations :
Dr Deaton : his mentor and friend. They really trust eachother
Scott : they're friends and sometimes spend some time together with Stiles but not much
Stiles : they're friends, Seraphim likes that Stiles is also energetic.
Derek : he met him a few times at the vet but he never talked to him. Derek is too impressive and Seraphim was too shy to talk to him. But he finds Derek attractive anyway.
Jordan : his ex, he met him during his trip but their relationship didn't end up well. Jordan was only interested in Seraphim's butt and he cheated on him countless times. Seraphim's always excused him but Jordan broke his heart.
Now Seraphim is a bit scared of relationships.
He didn't talk to anybody else.

Facts :
He has a big scar that crosses his back.
He has a birthmark in a heart shape on his right hip
He has O- blood which is kinda helpful when the doctor needs blood for his patients
He smokes cigarettes
He is right handed
His color is green : color of hope, rebirth, growth, nature
Clothes : he likes closefitting clothes, it's like a cocoon for him and it allows him to move as he wants without being on his way.
He keeps a katana with him just in case, the katana was a gift from his adoptive father.

Strong points : he is really fast and agile, he is really good at martial arts, he has a good memory, animals love him, he rarely loses his cool, he is loyal and doesn't really feel the pain

Weak points : he is strongly allergic to peanuts, some smells annoy him, he is sometimes overwhelmed with information from his senses so he is not really focused