team hopper

Y/n's pov

"Alright I'm not answering questions" cam said as we walked inside Nelson's house. "Oh ok just leave the door open" I said as we walked up the stairs. "You hush because this is your boyfriend who team hops and ducked us in Miami he said.

"He ducked you he tried to kidnap me" I said. "Oh yea hiding you in the same car he was sitting in" he said. "Yea I gotta teach him" I said. "Ok is this his room?" Cam asked. "Uh- I don't care" he interrupted.

We walked into a room and saw nelson t-posing on his bed frame. "What are you doing?" Cam asked. "Yo how did y'all get in my house?" Nelson asked. "What are you doing?" Cam asked again. "Hold on" he said walking off the frame.

He then walked up to us. "What's up coach" he said trying to dab cam up but cam siked him. "Anyways hey y/n" nelson said coming up to hug me but cam held him back. "That is rwe luxury boy" cam said.

"But thats my girlfriend" he said looking at me. "Nah she is on the rwe side" cam said. "Just go down stairs" I said. Nelson and cam walked out the room and Nelson turned around as cam talked to him and he was getting annoyed.

"Ayo shut the fuck up coach I'm tired of your shit" Nelson said laughing a little as we heard the piano. "I'll-wait hush" cam interrupted. We heard the piano again so we went down stairs and saw Giannis. "Yo is that Giannis?" I asked.

We haven't seen him since last year. "He's still ugly after a year" Nelson said making me laugh. "To the table" cam said as we walked through the kitchen but saw lavar doing something. "Yo what are you doing?" I asked.

"He making that home made Alfredo sauce" Nelson said making me hit him. We were about to sit on the right side but cam told Nelson to go to the other side because this side was luxury. "Y/n can sit over here" cam said.

I sat on the same side as as cam and in front of nelson. "Alright what the fuck is going on?" Cam asked. Nelson wasn't paying attention he just pulled out his phone and texted me. My phone went off and cam took it out my hand.

"Yo can I hi- nelson bruh this is my sister" cam said not finishing his sentence before that. "Yo wassup y/n" Lavar said dabbing me up. "Wassup Lavar" I said. "Yo even tho you a bitch wassup" Giannis said trying to dab me up.

But cam smacked his hand. "Rwe luxury you get to hang out with the coaches sister she is very fun" cam said. "I know" nelson said smirking. "Uhm real shit what the hell is going on?" Cam asked. "I don't know" I said.

"Uhm honestly I don't know" nelson said. "Well nelson why are you playing for JL dick elite?" Cam asked. "Uhm actually its- mine now" I interrupted holding the jersey up. "Wait you're the one who stole my jersey?" He asked.

"Yea kenzie gave it to me" I said. "Of course she did" he said. "And you won't be seeing this jersey ever again" cam said taking the jersey and throwing it making the boys clap. "Well we all have something to hide" Lavar said.

I then looked at him because I knew he was gonna bring me into this. "Yea yall do y/n is just the most loyal" cam said. "What about this?" Lavar said pulling out his phone. It was a video of me playing with jl3 with Nelson.

After the video ended cam looked at me. "In my opinion y/n looks fine in that jersey" Nelson said. "So that's where you went to play with that stupid goofy ass team full of boys" cam said. "They did me dirty so no" I said.

"Oh yea they were a pretty fucked up team they didn't pass her the ball" Nelson said. "Yea and I made most of the threes" I said. Nelson then cleared his throat. "And Nelson but they were throwing him on the ground" I said.

"And that's why we stick to rwe" cam said. "Lavar ima kill you" I said. "Oh honey you gotta catch me first" Lavar said. "That was zesty as fuck" nelson said. "Thats what I'm saying" I said. "Y'all mad I'm in a relationship" he said.

Me and Nelson then looked at each other. "That's literally my girlfriend" Nelson said. "Prove it" Giannis said. "I will make out with her in front of y'all I swear to-no hes not I promise" I said interrupting him. Cam then looked at us.

"Weird ass niggas" cam said. "You" I said. "Any fucking ways here are the new Jerseys" he said holding up the jerseys making the boys clap. "What the fuck" I said as they stopped clapping. "Anyways new jerseys" cam said once again.

And the boys clapped again. "Anyways-" was all cam got out before the boys clapped again. "Alright cut that shit out" cam said. "Wait who is he?" Lavar asked as we looked over and saw my bestie niles. "What are you doing?" Cam asked.

Niles just shrugged. "Get him out of here" nelson said. "Bye bestie" I said waving at himas he waved back leaving. "See this nigga just wants to be friendly and shit" cam said shaking his head. I just shrugged.

Time skip

"Alright y/n let's go home" cam said. "No" I said. "Excuse me?" He said. "Nah she doesn't wanna leave you hot and smexy man" nelson said. "Never mind let's go" I said. "Wait take me with you" he said. "Fine" cam said.

We walked out of Nelson's house and to cams car. "Ok where are we going?" Nelson asked. "My house?" Cam said confused. "Oh shit" nelson said. "Buckle up kids" cam said. "No tanks" I said laying on Nelson's shoulder.

it's been a year....... I missed yall baddies