CHAPTER 2

//VENEERS POV\\
.
i woke up groaning, not wanting to get out of bed.. just laying there with my eyes shut,,, whats the time? i slowly opened my eyes and sat up and looked to my left where i had a small alarm.. 1;30..1;30!? WHY DIDNT MY ALARM RING, CRAP I HAVE LIKE A HOUR TO GET READY. i fell out of bed screaming that i hurt myself. off to a great fucking start. i sighed getting up and heading to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth and combed my hair. i left it down, velvet would always say my hair was better up but i never really liked it. i smiled at myself in the mirror, i walked to my closet choosing nothing fancy.. a small baggy dark green shirt and some dark blue baggy pants, i grabbed my phone and checked the time 2;15, not bad by the time i get there it would be 2;28.. i called the limo over and went outside waiting for it.,
.
.
.
.
i was now in the studio walking around looking for the room.. i only have a good 5 mins, until a worker stoped me "are you lost i could help you!" a nice girl with bright purple hair asks me,, i nod a bit following her to a room with cameras, i sat down on the big couch tapping my foot, "ritz will be here shortly!!" she smiled warmly at me as i nod and say a quick thank you, her leaving the room as i waited there uneasily, talk about being nervous. i see a boy about my age enter the room he had yellow hair with the tips being a soft blue, wearing a white jumper with all sorts of color blobs,, and a purple beanie that was wayyy to big for him,, he sat down next to me in the other chair. "were on in 3 seconds!!" i could hear a worker say behind the window that was connected to a recording set. as the little lights on the cameras turned blue the works gave a smile at the boy next to me, he gave a nod and looked over to me,, "today on bop on top!! i have none other then the veneer!!" he pointed to me with his thumb,, smiling awkwardly at the camera i gave a small nod not knowing what to say.. "so the media was blasted from last night! words to everyone out there who saw it live??" he looked at me, hes eyes were so reassuring., i sighed a bit peppering myself... "i would like to say.." i paused a minute to think.. "thank you for everyone that was there, even if the event wasnt great." that was all i could say. nothing came to my mind about this., "how are you holding up? would you still be in the music bizz without your sister??" he uses his hands a lot to talk. this is all making me nervous.. "as for now..im taking a break from the music, it was more velvets idea i just.. tagged along because when else would i go?.." , was i to honest?? god what is everyone thinking now. i think he noticed, the way he looked at me, its like. he knows im nervous. "okay.. we had some fans send in some letters!!" he said changing the subject,, he pulled out a box grabbing a note and opening it "okay!! from scarlet! 'hi veneer! big fan!! what made you have the courage to say what you said about your sister? options on her?? love scarlet!'" i heard him read the letter words by word what do i even say to that??.. "um...thank you scarlet for the support.. i dont know what came over me.. i knew this wasnt really for me and the only way to get out was this way." i started to bounce my leg a bit ignoring the last question, he took the hint and grabbed another letter, god this was so uncomfortable. "next we have...." he says while opening the letter "francie!!! 'hey veneer!! whos older you or velvet?? favorite color??' " he read the letter so calmly. the questions werent bad, "shes older by i think.. 5 minutes. doesnt matter tho.. i would have to say a light blue? or dark red." i calmly smiled getting a bit used to this. "right! so about that hair?? loving it!!" he was  ecstatic beaming with energy,, how does he not get tired?? i laughed a bit as i rested my hands on my knees. "thanks!! im kinda over the whole gel look.." i smiled back at him "the fans would loveeee! to know your sexuality!!! tho this is the last question we can skip it if you want!!" he said calmly, i started to shift in my seat while being put on the spot light. "again you dont have to answer th-" "im gay." i cut him getting this over with i was panicking inside about to throw up.
.
.
.
.
.
. [837 WORDS!! WAY MORE THEN LAST TIME!! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT WOULD RITZ CALL HIM GAY 🙀🙀🙀 I HAD TO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS SO THATS WHY I WROTE SO MUCH! UNTIL NEXT TIME! -m1k3🐓]