Stu Macher

It's night time and there is a party at Stu Macher's house. Due to the recent murders there was a curfew put on woodsboro but you didn't care you were having the time of your life getting drunk while watching movies with all your friends.

Your currently watching a horror movie when you notice your best friend Tatum has been gone for a while.

Stu, who asked her to gets beers about an hour and a half ago, walked in  from the kitchen. He sneaked up behind you and kisses you gently on the neck.

You turned around to him and asked "Hey Stu any updates on Tatum? She's been gone for a while now" "nope" he replied. You notice Stu playing with your hair and that makes you giggle a bit.

You turn to focus on the tv it's currently a gruesome death scene of a girl getting gutted "wow a little close to home" you muttered as you sip the left over drink you had.

"Tate's probably hanging out somewhere else like in a disco or some shit like that!" Randomly joked Stu. You loved Stu's jokes even if a lot of the time they were just unfunny,his jokes were just a part of his charm. "That's so uncool of her" you joked back.

Stu looked at you smirking and you looked back at him,blushing at gorgeous face,kissable adorable face. He placed his head on your shoulder,whispering in your ear "y/n follow me back into the kitchen" and so you did.

"Stu why are we in the kitchen?" You asked as you leaned on the pearly white kitchen counters. He opens the kitchen drawer and grabs a knife. You were stunned 'what is he doing?' you thought.

Stu smirked again "some crazy shit is gonna happen tonight" he stated,handing you the knife. You took it with a confused look on your face "is this one of your sick jokes?" you queried.

He pulled you towards him hugging you tightly "Nope i'm fully serious, Me and Billy have...plans for tonight" explained Stu as he stroked your head "So take please this in case anyone thinks your the culprit and tries to attack you" he added. You understood what he meant by 'culprit' and 'plans', he was one of the killers,he murdered people. "You're so sick" you laughed as tears fell down your face.  Stu grinned "baby, i prefer the term psychotic"  "i like that, it suits you perfectly" you joked.

You slid the knife into one of your Jean pant pockets and put your hand on Stu's Face,his skin felt soft "you're funny" he chucked "and you're perfect" y/n responded. "Welllll I wouldn't go that far I have many flaws" he claimed.

You realise that you've been a while in the kitchen "should we head back? We might look suspicious if we are in here a while!", "great idea baby!" Agreed Stu. You two held hands and joined the other in watching the movie.