It's just skipping a meal | Angst/fluff

Tw: ED/eating issues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?"

Gregory looked at Cassie a bit concerned, she had been refusing sweets and snacks all day.
He wouldn't of been concerned if it wasn't for the fact she had been refusing food allweek, it wasn't like her to pass up her favorite sweets."I'm fine." Cassie mumbled out her eyes avoiding Gregory's, knowing it was going to behard to get him to drop the topic. Deep down she really did want a sweet treat, she's alwayshad a sweet tooth but the thought of eating made her stomach sink. Gregory had noticed Cassie's change in behavior in the past couple of weeks, she seemed tired and gloomy all the time. He knew she was high anxious but normally when she was around him she was all smiles, even that started to change.

"Not even a milkshake? Common Cass I'll buy you anything you want" Gregory pleaded trying to get her to at least eat something. He had stepped closer due to the fact he could tell she was trying to distance herself, he didn't wanna make her uncomfortable but knew if he didn't say something she'd get worse.

"I'm not hun-""You've said the all week."Cassie was quickly cut off by him, clearly he wasn't buying that excuse. Cassie started getting a bit shaken but managed to keep her anxiety under control. In truth, she hated the way she looked and hated how she barely had any control over her insecurities. "You can talk to me, you know?" Gregory said gently, he wished she would feel comfortable enough to talk to him about her issues. "Gregory, I'm fine!" Cassie snapped, she wanted to drop the topic and just move on, but Gregory wasn't one to let things go.Greg: "You wont eat Cassie, that's not healthy!"

Cass: "Its just skipping of couple of meals, its not that big of a deal!"

Greg: "It'll harm your body Cassie, so yes it is a big deal

"Cass: "All the other girls do it!"

Greg: "Why does it matter what they do?!"

Cass: "Because they're pretty and I'm not!"

Greg: "Since when did you care about that stuff?"

Cass: "Geez Greg you're so dense"

Greg: "I'm just trying to help, I hate seeing you like this!"

Cassie was struggling to hold back tears, she was practically breaking down in front of him. "I-I.. don't need h-help!" Cassie cried out. She flinched as she felt arms around her, she never really liked psychical touch, maybe its because she always felt disgusted with her self so she felt she deserved that sort of intimacy. But for some reason she didn't pushGregory away like she would with others, she let him console her. Cassie gripped tightly to Gregory's sleeves, softly sobbing into his shoulder. Gregory tightened his grip on her waist, he never really showed much affection to anyone else, so he didn't really know how else to calm her down, he just knew Cassie needed someone to help her.

Cass: "S-sorry.."

Greg: "Don't be, I'm here for you starlight"

504 words, next story soon :]