About Me

Hi Wattpad Readers!   My name is Jen-Lee, and I welcome you to my story called 'The Heir of Middle Manor'

Hi Wattpad Readers!   My name is Jen-Lee, and I welcome you to my story called 'The Heir of Middle Manor'.    This fantasy story is one that I began writing a long time ago and could not let go of.  I have only shared it with a few people over the years, but now I am going to bring it here to Wattpad.  

I am posting this as a first draft. It will not be perfect, but it will be written with care. I don't want to become paralyzed with perfection. First drafts are messy. You will likely encounter things that will be corrected at a later time. I hope you can provide me the grace to overlook those flaws and enjoy the story anyway. 

If you like the story, please consider voting or leaving a comment.  Feedback is always welcome.  And thanks in advance if you do. I really appreciate it.

Please feel free to drop me a message to say hello.   I like getting to know others.  I think this world has made people a bit lonely, and I still believe in the power of story to draw us together. Just know, I work full-time and do not get on Wattpad every day. 

About My Book Cover & Images

I make my own book covers and images. They are not perfect, but they are something I like doing to complement the story. 

Thank You 

If you find my story and decide to stick with the bumpy ride, I want to thank you in advance!  I hope I am able to bring you an adventure that speaks to your spirit. 

Want to Know More about Me?

If you'd like to know more about me, I'll me posting my blog link here soon!  Stay tuned....