𝐢𝐱. tears

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴      𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂        𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
      𝚃𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂        𖥔 ݁ ˖

TEARS STREAMED DOWN her face as she wiped them with her knuckles, biting her lip as the movie ended as she was curled up in her seat. It was quiet. There was barely anyone except the group in the theater, so it was sort of comforting.

"I hate this movie," Sunny lied as she held back her emotions, not a tear dropping to not ruin her mascara. Valeria's hoodie was on her, the sleeves on her hands as she had a hand on her cheek while the other was fiddling with her necklace.

Madelyn gaped at the ending, repeating, "This cannot be it," in obvious frustration. Aaliyah got up immediately once the lights turned on, wiping her tears as she was thankful she decided against any makeup as it would've been washed away by her tears. The group wasn't far behind her, walking slowly as they processed the movie.

"How the fuck did you watch that? Let alone rewatch it?" Valeria caught up to her, her hands on Aaliyah's shoulders to turn her body to her and see the wreck that happened.

"You didn't tell us it was sad!" Madelyn exclaimed.

"I got a literal tissue box what did you expect?" Aaliyah half smiled, showing the tissue box as the two who let their emotions slip got a piece to wipe away their salty tears.

"I don't know how I held it in," Sunny sighed, looking up as the tears were still not going back down.

Dylan zipped up the hoodie she wore, "Literally,"

"You're being dramatic," The blonde spoke, making the girls give him a glare.

"You almost did, don't let me expose you," Madelyn pointed at him, "And as you can see, I am well; I just refuse to believe the ending actually is the ending."

He only scoffed, not having it in him to reply as he knew she was right.

"Whatever, pictures!" Aaliyah changed the conversation to try to lift her mood up, "And did you guys see the new people commenting on my post? I'm scared."

"Welcome to the life," Valeria joked.

"Just might private my account for that," Aaliyah truthfully stated, "No photo credit if I take it! I do not like this."

"You'll get used to it," Dylan put an arm around her shoulder, making her roll her eyes.

"Okay, Mr. Famous,"

"Oh, shut up," He laughed.

She felt herself tense as they continued walking around, taking a few pictures and selfies with the group, sending it to each other to post. They bought a few things, except Aaliyah as her thoughts were overwhelming her.

Dylan put his hat on her backwards, knowing how many hats she buys but never wears any since she steals her dad's. She looked in the mirror and fixed the hat, not saying a word as she kept going along with everything.

Madelyn was first to notice, but knew she wouldn't open up unless she wanted to as they've been through this before. Madelyn rested her head on Aaliyah's shoulder as they stood in front of a mirror, taking a picture for memories before bringing her closer for an actual hug.

Aaliyah loved hugs, from the right person at the right time, at least. Madelyn knew it, along with Valeria as they've known her since what felt like forever. Valeria planned on waking up early to go to the beach with her friends, knowing Madelyn would be hard to wake up but still would pull through.

Aaliyah shook her head as she tried her best to put on a brave face for the sudden sadness that took over without reason, taking her phone out and acting like paparazzi as she took millions of pictures. She felt like she was doing good, but her thoughts and intuition was killing her. She felt like she was ruining the mood, so she never showed her emotions. Ever.

She would be there for people, but would never let people be there for her. She found herself too much of a hassle and being pathetic over the littlest of things. The beach always held memories for Aaliyah, no matter the reason.

She walked around the store, seeing a few things she'd most likely wear but didn't end up buying any, knowing she had tons of clothes just like them. In most cases she would've bought them, but she just wasn't feeling it today. She didn't want to ruin the mood for everyone, so she had a smile on her face and continued along, as she herself had no idea to why she felt so drained all of a sudden.

It could have been the movie, but she has watched sad movies in the past and continued on like usual. The other half of the time, well...that's another conversation. So, you may see why she's a bit confused right now.

"Look at this," Dylan found a polaroid camera similar to Aaliyah who had taken tons of photos with it, especially when she first got it as it was her obsession for a good two months. She walked over and checked it out, pretending to be using it as Dylan might've ruined her storage from how many photos he took of her.

"Okay, I think we should stop before they kick us out," She put it back and took her phone from him, looking through the pictures as she cringed a little as she judged herself, as we all do when we see our pictures. He only nodded as he saw her reaction, faking his expression as he crossed his arms.

"Am I that bad of a photographer?"

"The worst," She answered almost immediately, in a breath, "I'll let you stick to American Football."

He shook his head and turned around with a smile, seeing that the others were at the cashier, ready to pay and leave. He silently tilted his head in their direction as to show her what he was seeing, and so she turned around and walked up to them, feeling slightly better.

All because of a boy. Dylan. Her childhood best friend, and although he had his moments, he was still someone she so very cared about; but there was a line. Currently, that line is crossed and she was scared. Scared, worried, baffled, they're all merged in a blur as she was doing the exact opposite of what she silently said she'd do.

Her thoughts were quickly put to the side as she saw Sunny signaling that they were about to leave, making her pick up the pace and rush over to them with a faint laugh.

🏹 𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ... !
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ this chapter was boring 🗿