"Hush-a-bye baby, on the tree top" her voice was comforting. It could heal any tear that I shed. "When the wind blows, the cradle will fall."

A door creaked open slowly. My heart raced as I jolted to look over. Long finders wrap around the door. Boney and covered in blood.

"When the bough breaks..." Arms wrap around my body and nails dig into my skin. I let out a scream.

A face peaks around the door. Sunken eyes, pail skin and a tattered hood. That's what it was.

"The cradle will fall" the voice that one was my mother's was a scratchy deep voice.

Tears streamed down my face as I cry out for my mother. Teeth sink into my neck.

"Please-" my voice cracked in the middle of a sob.

"You broke the rule" the face said. Its fingers scratched at the door, pulling wood away. "And I am going to enjoy this"

It jumped at me.

I jolt up. Sweat streamed down my hot body. The sun peaked into my room. I wipe the pool of sweat from my face. My heart raced more as I stepped out of the bed.

God. What a night
~~~~
"And then I woke up" I finished telling Jack the dream I had. I shoved a bite of the breakfast burrito into my mouth.

Jack watched with his mouth slightly open.

"And you're telling me this why?" Jack tilted his head.

"Donno. Nothing else to talk about" I swallowed the bite in my mouth. "I just don't wanna talk about last night."

"Your dream was last night." Jack laughed.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes with a smile.

He ginned.
~~~~
The next few days went by normal. Driving to breakfast with Jack, find work(that was easy), and coming back to the sorority house and hangout with the other girls.

Yep. Normal.

I lay in bed with my blanket covering my lower half of my body with a book in my hand. It was getting late. The stars were visible from the inside.

I loved them. They always made it feel like people looked over me. Like my mother is there.

I shut the book in hand and place it on the side table. I rubbed my face with a groan. The house creaked, catching my attention to my surroundings. The room became slight chilly.

I looked over towards the window. Open.

I stepped out of bed and made my way over to shut and lock it.

I must have opened it at some point. I made my way back to my bed. My eye lids grew heavy, and it hit me once again. I felt faint. More than last time.

I knelt down, my hand held some of my weight. The world felt numb to me. I look up as the room became dubble.

And the last thing I saw before falling fully on the ground was a pair of eyes.
~~~~
It was hot. Insanely hot. I sat up. The blanket was on the floor and the pillows, scattered around the room.

God. What happened?

My eyes dash around looked to see if anything had been missing. I hopped off the bed and went outside the room.

I leaned over he railing to see Luka and Noel talking.

"Morning" I said.

"Oh! Hi Charlie!" Luka smiled.

"We will talk later" Noel said Walk off.

"Alright!" Luka said cheerfully. She walked up. "You ok?"

"Uh yeah." I hummed

"You look a bit flushed" she giggled a little "did you have someone over last night?"

"No?"

"Are you sure? It sure sounded like it" she smirks the glances into my room. "Dang, either you did have someone over or you had a really bad night."

"The second option. No one was over" I told her.

"Hm..well... You hungry? Noel made food today. And there are leftovers sleepyhead"