Chapter 20: Battle With Spinosaurus

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: Jurassic Park (REMAKE)

(Y/N): "Nima, just drop the gun right now...before I'll take a shot at you." He said to her.

Nima: "How about no, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and then he was going to take a shot...but the other mercenaries and group of survivors were appeared here and then out of nowhere something else is here and revealed out to be a Spinosaurus.

but the other mercenaries and group of survivors were appeared here and then out of nowhere something else is here and revealed out to be a Spinosaurus

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

The Spinosaurus was roar out to the sky and make the dinosaur saw (Y/N), Nima, Jessica, and Laura and the fish-eater dinosaur bite down at Laura who was scream out and then it hit the bridge and make the three of them were fall down on the river and then they both were going down to the river fall.

All: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They shout out in worries.

When (Y/N) was with Nima and Jessica were dropped down on the river and they both were tries to survive by themselves and (Y/N) look around and he didn't seeing anyone but they both are in the waters and then (Y/N) saw Jescica who is screaming out and she was fear right now.

(Y/N): "Jessica! HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to her and make him was swimming to her and he is got her in his arms and then he said.

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I got you right now." He said to Jessica and make her was breathing out and cries little bit and then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw Nima who was unconscious by herself and she looks like she got knocked the hell out. Then (Y/N) swimming toward to her and he grab her and then they both heard the Spinosaurus was roar out and make the two of them turn their heads to look at Spinosaurus who was swim toward to them and this scared the shit out of them and they both were turn their heads to look over there and saw there was river fall right away and (Y/N) shout out.

(Y/N): "HANG ON SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make the three of them were definitely fall out of the water and make (Y/N) with Nima, and Jessica were dropped down on the water and the Spinosaurus who was definitely jump out of there too. The fish eater dinosaur was landing down on the water by himself and (Y/N) with the girls are definitely alive.

 The fish eater dinosaur was landing down on the water by himself and (Y/N) with the girls are definitely alive