Pilot

Outfit of the Chapter

Emil's POV

Today is the first day back at school. This summer hasn't been the best. I saw my parents die because my bitch of a younger sister insisted on getting picked up because she finally decided to stop stringing Matt Donovan along. Which is a shitty thing to do by the way. Elena, Jeremy and I have all changed in our own ways. Elena has become more bitchy than usual, Jeremy turned to drugs and other shit, and I have become emotionally constipated. I rarely speak anymore. I only speak to Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, and Caroline now.

I get dressed for the day and walk downstairs into the kitchen.

(A/N: The clothes up above are what he's wearing)

"Toast, I can make toast. It's your guys first day back at school and I'm totally unprepared." Jenna says.

"It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna," Elena responds. She and Jenna look at Jeremy expectantly.

"Jeremy are you gonna be ok?" Elena asks him.

"Don't start, Elena." He says back annoyed.

Elena turns towards me but I'm already moving out the door. I ain't about to be asked that dumbass question. I wait outside for Bonnie to arrive to pick up Elena and I.

Bonnie pulls up and I get in the back not even looking up from my phone. Bonnie is Elena's bestfriend, but I think she's kind of bitchy. She thinks that she's always right. I don't exactly like her but then again I don't like most human beings. Elena and Bonnie are in the front talking about how Bonnie believes she's Psychic.

She's actually a witch, but I need her to figure that out on her own. Yes, I know about the supernatural. I, myself am a witch, werewolf, and vampire hybrid. I was adopted as a nine year old by Miranda and Grayson Gilbert. My biological mother was a powerful witch. My biological father was a Vampire with werewolf bloodline. I was a result of a one night standI was born with the curse of vampirism. It only activates when you die. I died the night of the crash. The doctors thought it was a miracle I was revived. I triggered my werewolf genes when I was 14 and I unlocked my witch powers at the same time.

Bonnie and Elena kept talking and all of a sudden. Thud! A bird hit the window shield. Bonnie slammed on the breaks.

"Oh my god! Elena, Emil! Are you guys ok?" Bonnie asked in a freaked out voice.

"I-I'm ok, Bonnie. I-I think I'm just gonna walk the rest of the way," Elena responded back in a scared tone. She got out and walked away towards the high school.

Bonnie looked at me with the same question on the tip of her tongue and I immediately cut her off saying, "Bitch if you think for one second, I will get out of the car and walk, I will slap you so hard you won't wake up for the next 2 weeks!" I say the word walk in the most disgusted voice I can muster. I despise exercise if you haven't noticed.

Bonnie sat there in shock realizing this is the first time I spoke to her since the crash. I look at her with a blank face and say, "Babes, I know my voice is sexy as fuck, but close your mouth and drive. I despise Mr. Tanner and I don't want him to think we're late. Ok?"

That made her gather herself up quickly and start driving again. We got to Mystic Falls High and I walked into school. I have my locker number 2254 and I walk up the stairs to find it. I put my stuff up in my locker and walk downstairs to find my best friend, Tyler Lockwood. I'm walking around and I see him walking towards his class. His classroom is right after Mr. Tanner's. I sneak up behind him and jump onto his back with my usual blank face. Tyler feels me jump on his back and cling on. He screams really loudly.