Chapter 1- The Organization

The Empire was no joke. No joke at all. 

It was quite ironic to say that it was a game. A game of life and death. To see who could reach the top, and gain the most money, power, and status.

There were hundreds of organizations that were fighting for the top spots in the mafia world, but there were four particular ones that had managed to secure their positions there.

The organizations HYBE, JYPE, YGE, and SME. 

They all consisted of several gangs under them.

For HYBE, there were gangs such as BANGTAN, TXT, SEVENTEEN, LE SSERAFIM, ENHYPEN, etc. 

From JYPE, there were TWICE, ITZY, STRAY KIDS, NMIXX, etc. 

Under YGE, there were a few powerful gangs such as BLACKPINK, TREASURE, IKON, etc.

And finally, the gangs under SME were EXO, RED VELVET, NCT, AESPA, SHINEE, etc.

However, since they were all so powerful and had so much authority over the world... Of course, other organizations were constantly trying to take their spots. So, they concluded forming alliances with each other to maintain their positions, and to make sure they remained where they were. 

HYBE merged with JYPE, and SME merged with YGE.

But that all happened a very long time ago. In the past generation. Now, some new individuals had taken over the organizations, making their marks.

----

Jung Layla grew up within the industry. Behind the secure walls that kept her safe from all of the dangers that lurked outside. Her brother, however, got to go out with his gang members, and kick ass. She envied him just as much as she loved him. His name was Jung Hoseok. He was part of BANGTAN, otherwise known as BTS. 

Layla had a best friend, named Kim Zaynah. She grew up with her, and she was in a similar position since she also had a brother within the same gang as Hoseok. His name was Kim Seokjin. 

But they weren't all the same. Layla had been given plenty of chances to go out and help, just like the rest of them. She just struggled to keep her mouth shut sometimes, which ended up sabotaging the plans and messing everything up. Of course, it wasn't anything personal when they didn't let her help out on missions anymore, but it just wasn't worth the risk. And it wasn't like she was forbidden from going outside or anything. 

Zaynah helped out quite a lot. From when she was younger, she was the best of the best. 

All the young mafias had been sent to a mafia training camp over in Japan from the ages of 12 to 20. That's where they had all been. Layla and Zaynah had been sent together since they were the same age. That's where they were observed of their talents, and what they were best at. Even if the two girls were the best of friends, they were completely different. As of right now, they are both 25 years old.

Zaynah was strong in terms of intellectually. She always aced whatever she was examined on, and she was extremely intelligent. But she was weak, emotionally. That's what the camp was there to "fix". 

They broke her. Over and over again. Then, once she was shattered, they built her back up again. Piece by piece. Making her the best version of herself. They taught her to hide what she felt, for feelings were weaknesses. And she didn't want to be weak. Weaknesses and flaws were embarrassments. And she hated being embarrassed. There was an ugly truth hidden behind all of what she didn't want people to know. The only ones who knew were Layla, Seokjin, and a few others.