Who are you?

*date 2006*

M/n sat by the lake and daydreamed about random things and just took some time to think about himself for once. M/n wasn't known for talking much, he normally just kept to himself and that was that, but the thing that was bugging him the most was the fact that he had yet to find his mate. He was already 19 and still hadn't found them, ever since he was 16 he had this weird rose flower mark on his shoulder to indicate who his mate was but hasn't found anyone with a moon mark. 

M/n was snapped back to reality after hearing a twig snap, he whipped his head around and saw nothing. 'Strange..' he thought.

Offenderman's POV...

I took a stroll through the woods to clear my mind from my stupid older brother and his cult thingy or something. As I walked I noticed a little pond or lake in the distance so I decided that it would be a good place to relax, as I got closer to the lake I noticed a boy sitting next to the water just looking at it.

'Huh? Who's that?' I thought, 'slender would have already killed them if he was invading the forest so why didn't he?' I think to myself as I try to hide my presence from the boy but accidentally stepped on a twig and it snapped. 'FUCK OFFENDER YOU'RE SO RETARDED!!' I said to myself as I quietly hid behind a tree as the boy looked in my direction. 'Strange' I heard the boy think. (in my AU all the slender brothers can read minds)

I sighed of relief as the boy hadn't seen me. I was about to go home until- "I know your there" the boy spoke. My 'eyes' widened as I looked back to see the boy staring right at me

* your pov  *

"You know you're not good at hiding your body" I said blankly, the creature just 'stared' at me With a somewhat dumbfounded expression "well- I uhhh" the creature spoke, I just looked at it with no emotion before turning around "you seem chill so I dont really give a fuck what you do" I said "but just dont bug me Mr. Egg head" "HEY! THE HELL YOU JUST CALL ME!?!" The egg creature spoke "you look like and egg man so.." I said while sitting back down at the edge of the lake. 

He didn't say anything but did sit down next to me. "What's your name Mr. egg head?" I asked he just looked at me kind of angrily before answering "offenderman" he said "I'm m/n" I said while I threw a rock into the water. "Do you wanna be friends?" I offered, the creature 'looked' at me with surprise. "Y-you wanna be friends with me?" He said, I looked at him confused "yeah? Why has no one ever wanted to be you're friend?" i asked.

"no...normally they just scream and run but you actually aren't afraid of me and i don't know why.."

"well then! i guess I'm your first ever friend!"

he laughed at my attitude and laid down on the grass looking at the night sky, "why don't you lay down with me?" he asked i just shrugged and laid down. We talked for hours about random things and what we like, he told me about how he had three brothers and that they drive each other crazy.

He was pretty funny and I enjoyed his company but that soon came to an end when we heard another twig snap, "huh?" Offender said while he whipped his head around. I sniffed the air and instantly knew who it was, "you have to go." I said quickly to him, he looked confused but left anyway, just in time before a pure white wolf walked out from the bushes.

"Hello Xavie" I said to the pure white wolf who just looked at me with rage "m/n you shouldn't be out here at dark, you know that dad doesn't like it" Xavie said "I understand I'm sorry sister" I said as she moved her head to tell me to follow her and I did. 

The minute we got back to the pack I went to my place next to the big rock where I sleep. I laid down in my wolf form and close my eyes, everyone else was already asleep, most of the wolves in my pack like sleeping in the caves but I like sleeping outside because it's peaceful rather than having to listen to my pack members snoring all night. But I couldn't sleep I just tossed and turned all night...only one thing was one my mind...offenderman.