★ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 ★

you get partnered up with the class president at school for a project, but you don't pay attention at all... 

★ small smut

★ mostly fluff

★ 4.7k words / long chap

★ not proofread

-

it was another rainy and boring day of school today.

your teacher announced that your class will be starting a project on monday, and today is that day.

and of course, you don't pay attention. even if the teacher could point out a simple question you wouldn't even know that answer.

now you're not a dumb person, you're just very dumb in that specific class.

and that specific class is,

biology.

"y/n i'm not taking you to school." 

your friend, somi, said on the phone. you sighed checking out the window every 5 seconds to see if the bus was here. 

"why the fuck not i bought you a coffee yesterday and on top of that i paid for your nails which turned out ugly as usual." you snapped back. it went quiet on the line and you knew your best friend took things to the heart.

"why are you so mean to me.." somi almost cried out and you silently giggled just imagining the huge pout on the blonde girls face right now. "i was just kidding som but i'm seriously asking for a ride because if i miss the bus for the 4th time and my mom finds out do you know how much trouble i'd be in?" you said peaking your eyes out the window once again.

somi hummed telling you she'll be there in a few minutes. hanging up the phone you rushed to your closet, moving clothes around trying to find your umbrella. your closet was so messy you knew this was going to take a while.

and you didn't have time to stall around. so with a big sigh, you slid your closet door closed walking to the mirror fixing your outfit. since it was a rainy day you decided to go with a kind of black fit. cargos hanging low to your feet, and a cute black crop top to match. 

you had to admit you ate your look up today even tho you had nobody to impress.

BEEP BEEP

"y/n! is that somi i see outside?! don't tell me you're having her waste her gas money to take you to school again!" you heard your mom yell as you panicked, grabbing your bag making sure you got everything before zooming out the room and landing downstairs.

there stood your mother, crossing her arms throwing you a glare.

"mom i'm gonna pay her back." no you aren't. "you better not be lying to me because i don't want somi to be wasting her money just because YOU don't wanna take the bus. now go on before your late. GET!" she slapped her spatula on your back as you winced running to the door.

"okay mom bye love you!" hearing another honk you rushed outside covering your head as the rain poured down. somi who noticed you let out a loud laugh seeing you struggling. "bitch forgot her umbrella." 

you scoffed ignoring her words as you slammed the door shut, somi driving off. "you owe me you know?" the blonde asked turning on the radio as soft music played. "sure. what do you want a pack of gummies?" somi shook her head.

"no i want you to do a dance challenge with me after school." as soon as the word 'dance' came out of the girls mouth you groaned. somi was a extreme kpop fan and you being just a newbie, you weren't used to all this dancing. you always told somi she would be great as an idol but she always brushed it off trying to switch the topic.