Chater 3

Skuna looked at me asking for permission to move with his eyes, i nodded and he slowly started moving.

It felt amazing i was on cloud9 and i couldn't even think properly, my mind was only focused on skuna.

~~f-faster~~ i moaned passionately

~~h-harder faster fuck me skunaahh~~

The room was filled with moanes and grunts you could feel the tension in the air, you could practically smell the sex.

~~ah ahhha ah haaa~~skuna moaned as he speed up and was now moving at an inhuman speed.

He continued hitting my sweet spot, he was thrusting deep inside of me, his dick was huge and i still managed to take it, all of it.

~ahh haaa im about to cum~ i moaned

Skuna looked at me with a lustfull look on his face as he moaned the words ~ ahh lets cum together hhaa~

I came on my chest as he came inside me, i felt incredible,

He looked at me with a devilish smile and whispered in my ear " you didnt think we would stop after one round did you, you know five rounds are the minimum.

He had just finished his sentence as i heard megumi say to me " bitch i know youre desperate and what not but could you not fuck on the couch i want to sit on and mabey move "that" to your room.

I totally forgot they were watching us the whole time.

Skuna suddenly spoke up:" did you like what you saw."

Gojo responded in a sassy tone :" when i do it to megumi it sounds way better."

I was verry confused about what just happened because u spaced out for a second, skuna lifted me up easily while his dick was still inside of me. Every step he took he moved inside of me and it felt quite good to my surprise, i had expected walking like this to be verry uncomfortable.

We entered my room and he gently placed me on the bed,
I was ready for another round and so was he.

_____________________________________________

I am really sorry this chapter was so short but i ran out of ideas and it was like 4 am so i decided to just end the chapter here for now.