Cults colide (chapter 9)

(Lamb's POV)

things were going as smoothly as it could have, all my members were well fed the faith was restored but I still felt hesitant to leave my cult again since I wasn't sure when I would come back.

I started questioning why I was even worried about the female lamb, I barely know anything about her yet I still need to save her at most, hell I might even need to kill her in hopes she won't regenerate or at least help her gain control. 

one of my cult members that I named spi-ider ( Megamind reference ) came up to me and informed me that they have been hearing some knocking at the main gates which I found odd, I walked to the main gates to see a dusty cult member but this one was different they already belonged to a cult based on there cloths but something else caught my eye, they wore a badge of a red eye like the one on the red crown.

I was about to speak but the other cult member beat me to it.

S-sir I-I am looking for our leader! have you perhaps seen a- 

they stopped when looking up at me and more specifically the red crown. I-it's you the holder of the red crown, the one our glorious leader was meant to- gah! never mind that, your greatness please help us find our leader, she is a female lamb that covers there eyes with there wool/hair/( whatever you have covering your red eye) and they are wearing a black cloak/(whatever you are wearing)

I was stunned, I had no doubt in my mind that this cult member belonged to the same female lamb I had seen before, What is your name? I asked trying to gain trust so I could get more info about the female lamb 

M-my n-name is Fear a-and I am the second in command of the ( your cult name ) . Fear stated with pride dispute his nervousness.

Why would I believe that someone would put someone like you in charge? what do you have that makes you stand out? I questioned kinda now doubting he was actually telling the truth because I would never let anyone take charge for me if I left.

...Sh-she...she believes in me...she trusts my leadership skills, she chose me because she knows I would put myself on the line for the safety of my family. he said in a more shy tone

family? I questioned again but this time in confusion. Y-yes...our leader is like a mother to us, she is always so kind and does her best to make sure we are all alright physically and mentally. fear said kinda embarrassed they were praising Y/n this much.

the lamb looked Fear up and down before telling him to come in since the lamb had a lot to explain.

_____________________________________

Hello~ I am so sorry if this chapter had some weird parts in it, I am writing this when it is late and I am just so tired.

I also wasn't sure how I would continue this story so I am sorry for the wait on this and probably future chapters and thank you for your patience.

also please give me one shots ideas I just need some motivation.

but for now thank you for reading this far, have a nice day, and don't do anything embarrassing.

Bye~

( 563 ) words including this sentence