Chapter 1:Flashback and Dragons

We could see the city of japan and inside the hyoudou household we could see the mother of two young boy Mkiki Houdou preparing her sons breakfast.

Soon a young man with H/c hair and E/c eyes arrive down the stairs as he yawn hile he was still in his superman pajama's.

Y/n:Hey mom.

Miki:Hello Y/n. Is your brother awake?

Y/n:I think so. I'll go see.

Y/n walk up the stairs and go knock at a closed door but he didn't ear anything so he opened he door.

Y/n:Oi Issei wake up mom made...breakfast.

Y/n see his spet brother Issei as he was holding his penis in his hands in front of a big porn mag.

Issei:KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING GOD DAMN IT CLOSE THE DOOR!!!!!

Y/n close the door quickly. Y/n then almost throw up but gulp the vomit and he walk down the stairs.

Y/n:He is awake and he will come soon.

Miki:He was masturbating again is he?

Y/n:I hum...yeah.

Miki:Some things never change. Anyway come eat i made you waffles.

Y/n walk toward the kitchen table and sit down and eat the plate of waffles full of maple syrup on them as he lick his lips and start eating them. Miki smile at Y/n as soon Issei come down the stairs with a bad odor of sweat and sperm coming from him.

Y/n:Dude you stink take a shower before going to school!

Miki:Yes Issei no way your going to school with such an odor!

Issei:Sorry mom.

Issei walk toward the bathroom to take a shower. Later the two boys were in their school uniform and walk toward their schools after their mom gave them their launch and gave each of them a peck on the cheek. As they walk down the streets of Tokyo Y/n was simply looking strainght toward hkm as Issek perv on every girl who pass by them. Y/n groan and he slap his head to brkng him back to reality.