Chapter Thirteen

TUESDAY, 11:50 AM, SCHOOL

It was about lunch time. I walked out of my fourth hour and to the bathroom. I thought I heard footsteps behind me on the way but I brushed it off. Maybe I was just hearing things. I walked in and stood in front of the mirror. I started to put on some lipgloss then someone walked in.

Brando.

A confused look covered my face. What the hell was he doing in the girls bathroom? And he looked awful. He had bandages over his nose and smaller ones covering cuts up on his cheeks and forehead. He seemed a mess.

"Brando, what the hell-" he cut me off before I could finished my sentence and he pushed me up against the sink.

"Did you bribe Niccolo to fight me? What'd you give him? Did you finally give him that sex he's been dying for? Of course, that's what it is. Cause you're a fucking slut." He seethed. His face was inches away from mine.

"Get the fuck off me!" I protested. I pushed him off and he stumbled backwards a bit.

"I didn't "bribe" Niccolo to fight you. He did it himself. You did this to yourself. I said nothing to him besides what happened. I didn't even speak about it after." I hissed back.

"I find that hard to believe. You can't keep your mouth shut, we all know that. It was wrapped around mine all that night." He quipped, smirking.

"You're fucking disgusting. Leave me alone." I said. Then, another person walked in.

"Do we have an issue?" Vittorio asked. He was glaring right at Brando. Thank god for Vitto.

"None that concern you." Brando snapped back.

"Come on princess, Niccolo is looking for you." Vittorio told me, totally ignoring Brando.

I met his gaze and reluctantly nodded my head. I gave Brando one last look before I left the bathroom with Vitto.

Once we made it out, he looked at me. "Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

His worry over me warmed my heart. Our relationship had definitely grown. He was like an older brother to me now. He was extra close to Niccolo now too. I shook my head. "I'm fine. We were just arguing. It's best we don't tell Niccolo about this. He might put Brando six feet under this time." I told him.

Vitto laughed and nodded his head. "Okay, okay. It's our secret, princess."

I grinned and shook my head. I don't think I'd ever escape the princess nickname.

I looked up then I saw Niccolo. His smirk made me get butterflies in my stomach all over again.

"Hey beautiful girl." He said when he walked up to me. He looked to make sure no one was around, besides Vitto of course, and he cupped my cheek. He placed a soft kiss on my forehead and I smiled.

"Where were you?" He asked as he gazed into my eyes.

I shot Vittorio a glance before I met Niccolo's gaze once more. "Oh I just stayed after class to talk to a teacher for a minute. We kinda got off topic." I lied. I hated lying to Niccolo.

He nodded his head. "Okay, that's fine. Let's go to lunch, I'm starving." He said jokingly to me.

I just laughed softly and nodded my head. Vitto followed behind us with a grin on his lips.

TUESDAY, 5:02 PM, HOME

I was sitting in my bed and reading. I had just bought a new book and it was so captivating. I heard a knock on my door and I didn't lift my eyes from my book.

"Come in." I called out.

Niccolo walked into my room and I smiled as I saw him. I waited for him to close the door before I spoke.

"Hey sweet boy. What do you need?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders and pouted his lips slightly. I watched as he walked over to my bed and climbed into it. I was confused as to what he was doing till he came closer to me and rested his head in my lap. He wrapped his arms around my legs and nuzzled closer to me. My hands were on his back now, holding my book. He closed his eyes and sighed. Finally, a small smile spread over his lips. He was content.

"Ohhh, I get it. You want to cuddle." I said. A grin spread over my lips.

"Shut up." He mumbled. His cheeks felt hot against my thighs.

I laughed and started to stroke his hair. "No, no. It's cute. I like how you just crawled up here and did what you wanted." I said softly.

I felt him smile against my skin and he sighed. I went back to reading my book.

After awhile, I felt something. I looked down and Niccolo was kissing my thighs. The action gave me butterflies and made me squirm slightly.

"Now what are you doing?" I asked him teasingly.

"Giving you kisses, duh." He muttered.

"Okay, wow. You don't have to be sassy with me." I said, acting offended.

He laughed and kept kissing my thighs. His laugh soothed me. It was deep and contagious.

I was trying to read but I couldn't concentrate when he would kiss my skin like that. I ended up just closing my book and watching him. I stroked his hair and sighed.

This was worth it. All the pain and stress. He was worth it.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Okay so here's this. I'm not super happy w it but yk. I do like Vitto's character development though, that was probably my fav thing this chapter. Also thank you  guys for all the support on the last chapter cause I was so worried that I'd disappoint yall😭 but I'm glad you guys liked it😘 there will probably be more to come honestly bc I'm getting a little more comfortable writing that kind of stuff. Okay I love yall byeeee🫶🫶🫶