1

"goodbye, have a nice day!" Jisung handed the man his change saying goodbye as he turned to the next customer, letting them pay for their flowers and so on.

It had been a busy day at his little flower shop but finally Jisung had reached the end of his work day and was currently sat on his porch with his best friend and only co-worker, seungmin, sitting next to him.

It was a warm summer evening and you could hear the birds chirping before they would go to sleep soon. the last bit of sun was shining on jisung's halfway exposed legs as he was eating dinner and talking about random topics such as gardening trends and business.

"I'll have to go to the city tomorrow, do you think you can handle the shop on your own?" Jisung asked, looking over to seungmin.

"Sure and if not I'll just force Jeongin to help me out, he doesn't have anything better to do than sit inside and play Roblox or whatever anyways. A little bit of work won't harm him, it will just prepare him for the real life" Seungmin joked about his brother's behaviour making both males chuckle lightly.

"Great then, do you need anything from town though, I can bring it for you." The older offered but Seungmin shook his head, declining "no thanks, my mom went there like two days ago, I don't need anything."

The males continued talking and joking around for a bit before Seungmin bid his goodbyes and made his way home, leaving jisung to let the evening fade out by continuing his favourite show in the beautiful sunset.

~

The next Morning, Jisung woke up rather early, getting ready quickly in order to start his small journey to town.

'Town' was the nearest city to the isolated little village in which Jisung had his house and shop, and it was actually a rather big city.

A few years ago Jisung had decided to move out of the city he grew up in, into a little cottage which was located about 80 miles away from the city.

His parents had financially supported him until he had build up his little business completely. In the first year of living there, Jisung met Seungmin, who grew up there and the two became best friends making Jisung feel safe and welcomed.

Nonetheless it was always a big expense to make the way to town and back just to get something real quick due to the village only having a small convenience store with the most necessary stuff so Jisung would go about every three weeks, buying a stock of groceries enough until the next shopping spree.

This time he hadn't been in town for about two months though, due to him being away on a seminar with Seungmin.

Jisung had now arrived his first stop which was a small coffee shop.

It was still about 10 minutes away from town and still in the more isolated part of the vicinity but Jisung really liked it due to him already coming here when he was still in high school and living here.

He came there so often that he knew the owner's names already and had a really good relationship with them.

Jisung wanted to get himself a coffee so his mind was fresh and clear for running all the errands.

He had a kind of routine for when he would drive to town which consisted of getting coffee first (of course) and then going to the shops in a very particular order.

As he stepped in the scent of fresh coffee already blew his way making him feel already more awake.

While he ordered his usual iced americano he couldn't help but notice that there was a new employee behind the counter which was only almost shocking because this shop had always been run by the same people being a family run business.

"Ooooh! Well if it isn't Han Jisung" Paul, a very nice looking elderly man, welcomed him with a big smile.

"Hi Paul, long time no see!" Jisung smiled back with a small chuckle "where's Margret, how have two you been?"

"Oh, she isn't feeling very well recently so she won't work here any longer to not overwhelm herself, you know how she always has to do everything perfectly" the old man laughed but a small bitterness flushed over his face nonetheless.

"Oh that's so sad to hear, I hope she gets well soon! Can you run the business on your own though? If you need a hand I could try to make some time in my schedule and help out" Jisung offered pretending not to have seen the new employee already, so he could know more about him.

"That's very sweet of you but our grandson who lives in the city is helping out already and he has been a big help for us! I'll try to introduce you to him wait a second" Paul answered and Jisung did as he was told.

"Minho! Come here real quick, I want to introduce you to someone." Paul called, waiting for Minho to arrive before continuing "Jisung this is Minho, my grandson. Minho this is Jisung, a very loyal customer of ours and a incredibly nice and attractive person as well." He introduced.

Jisung laughed, feeling charmed by the old man's words, greeting Minho with a small bow.

"He is very attractive I can't disagree" Minho spoke with a wink, making Jisung's cheeks go a bit red.

"O-oh well thank you. You are attractive as well of course" the brunette tried making this less uncomfortable but he also wasn't exactly lying.

Minho was very handsome with his chestnut brown hair and sharp, defined features.

"Of course he's handsome, he comes after me!" Paul smiled again, completely oblivious to the tension, "anyways, Jisung, I bet you're very busy today, the usual?" With a nod from the latter he turned to his grandson, telling him the usual order.

After catching up, Jisung had sat down while waiting.

"Here you go" Minho placed down Jisung's plate and coffee in front of him "enjoy!"

•••

uuuuuuuh new book!!

Ok Ik I kinda teased a new story in a chapter of 'knee socks' and this is it!!

I do not have many prewritten chapters for this one tho so updates will probably be slow :(

also happy one year anniversary to 'knee socks' haha I'm having very intense writer's block with it and I don't like to be the person to have several unfinished works but i just really like this story and it's way easier to write.

anyways hope you like this one!!