2

It had been a week since Jisung was in town the last time and he was working when he got a call from his mother.

"Hey mom, what's up?" He picked up the call after telling Seungmin that he was gonna go on break now.

"Hi Jisung, your dad and I were wondering if you could join us for a family dinner tomorrow?" She spoke out her request.

It was a kind of tradition for the Han family to do family dinners regularly since all of their children had moved out.

"Of course, I'll be there! Anything else?"

"No that's it, have a nice day and see you tomorrow then"

"Yeah see you, mom!"

~

It was the next evening and Jisung had finally arrived in the city.

He planned on quickly buying something that he could bring for his parents dinner since he didn't want to show up with empty hands.

It was a friday evening so as he was walking through the city there was alot of partying in the streets.

When jisung walked through a rather narrow street he suddenly felt something -no, someone- harshly falling against his body making him stumble and the pie he had bought fall to the ground.

"excuse me?!" jisung shrieked as he turned around to only be surprised even more.

In front of him stood a very tipsy male, it was Minho from the coffee shop.

"oh hey jisung" he waved as a grin grew on his face, his speech slurred.

he poked the others chest with his index finger as he asked "what are you doing here?"

"I was on my way to my parents house, for dinner, but now you ruined my pie and i have to go buy a new one" Jisung frowned.

"It should be enough if you just come alone, you cutie pie " the taller was winking at him but Jisung just cringed at the terrible flirting.

"no, maybe you should head home, you don't look too well actually."

"oh no no no, it's time to partyyy!!" Minho shouted suddenly startling the younger who was about to complain about it but the other suddenly threw up next to him on the street.

"WHAT THE FUCK MINHO?!" Jisung screamed out.

"oops, sorry." the older looked up.

"come on, let's get you home." Jisung put an arm around the other's shoulder, helping him walk, he sure was pissed at the older but he also couldn't let him alone like this.

At first, Minho protested but he eventually gave in and showed the way to his apartment.

"what were you even doing there all alone?" the younger asked as he unlocked Minho's door with his keys.

"I was on a party but it was lame so i wanted to find another one" Minho explained as he threw himself on his sofa as Jisung just awkwardly stood there.

"well you better go to bed now, do you have a bucket by any chance?"

Minho nodded pointing at a door "bathroom" he stated.

Jisung went into the bathroom and found the bucket quickly, walking back and placing it next to the sofa, "here you go, now good night, minho."

Jisung was about to leave as he heard Minho call out his name so he turned back around once more.

"can i have your number?" Minho asked as he propped himself up a bit on the sofa.

jisung was flustered by the olders bluntness but he wouldn't be giving him his number while he was in this state.

"n-not now, just go to sleep, you need it."

"Not tired. How about you stay a bit more, cutie?" Minho asked, patting the place next to him on the sofa with a smirk on his face.

"N-no, Minho, I really have to get home." Jisung explained, still very flustered.

Now he was on the way to his car. He had cancelled his parents on the way to Minho's apartment already and he was very tired from dragging Minho through the whole city basically.

•••