𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

Sanía Bailey

R&B Singer22 Years Old

R&B Singer
22 Years Old

Birthday               Birthplace          Birth sign
Nov 8,2001           Atlanta,GA          Scorpio

ABOUT
singer and actress who is known being part of R&B trio CHS, along with her sisters Chlöe and Halle. They signed with Beyonce's Parkwood Entertainment and supported the singer on the Formation World Tour. She played as Peyton on Grown-ish in 2018.

TRIVIA
In 2023 she made her solo debut with her first solo album "APPETITE FOR DISASTER "

BEFORE FAME
She started singing at an early age with her sisters and their parents supported their love of performing.

FAMILY LIFE
Besides Chloe and Halle . She also has a younger brother named Branson and an older sister Ski. In 2020 she started dating Justin Jefferson.

ASSOCIATED WITH
She act alongside star Woody McClain in the drama Power Book ll: Ghost.

Justin Jefferson

    Football Player 24 years old

    Football Player
24 years old

Birthday Birthplace Birth Sign
Jun 16,1999 St. Rose,LA Gemini

ABOUT
Wide receiver who was the leading receiver for the Louisiana State University Tigers in 2018 with 54 catches for 875 yards and six touchdowns. He was selected 22nd overall in the 2020 NFL Draft by the Minnesota Vikings.

BEFORE FAME
He attended Destrehan High School in Destrehan, Louisiana.

TRIVIA
He helped lead the Tigers to a blowout victory in the 2019 Peach

FAMILY LIFE
He has brothers named Ricky and Jordan who also played football for LSU. In early 2020 he started dating Sanía Bailey.

ASSOCIATED WITH
He was coached by Ed Orgeron after becoming a prominent member of the Tigers.