35 ⚠️

April 17th.
Location: The Bahamas.
Time: 3:45 pm.
POV: Renee.

Word Count: 3565.
Smut Warning !

~~

Me and Joshua had just landed in the Bahamas for our honeymoon and It's soo pretty, i love it here to be honest. I came here a couple years prior with Destiny and some of our other friends for a girls trip and i didn't wanna leave, it was truly a great time but now im ready to make new memories with my husband.

"Soo what you wanna do first?" I plop down on the hotel bed.

"What you wanna do?" Joshua replies sitting on the edge of the bed, looking back at me.

"I asked you."

"Then i asked you."

"Nuh uh, don't start." I say folding my arms.

"Well you already know what i wanna do." Joshua says now laying back.

"That is?" I raise a brow.

Joshua doesn't say anything back, instead giving me a look and it obviously clicked.

"I- Joshua we just landed, be for real."

"And?"

I smack my teeth. "And? Fuck you mean anddd? i wanna do sum fun!"

"Youn think that's fun?" He raises a brow.

"Well-"

"Exactly."

"You know what i mean."

Joshua sighs. "Alright what you wanna do?"

"Ughh! Don't start!"

"What? I'm asking what you wanna do."

"We just went through this- You know what, let's just go down to the beach or something." I say getting up from off of the bed and walking up to the windows, looking out at the beautiful view outside.

"Bettt..then after can i-"

"No."

"You ain even let me finis-"

"What?" I turn to look at him.

"I was gon ask if i could take you out." He smacks his teeth.

"Oh, duhhh! then yea." I smile.

"Now gon head get ya swimsuit on so we can go."

I nod in response then go to the side of the bed again, unzipping my suitcase and grabbing a 2 piece out. I then walk into the bathroom and get changed into it then just put some jean shorts over it and put my slides on.

 I then walk into the bathroom and get changed into it then just put some jean shorts over it and put my slides on