°•Characters' aesthetics

• Klea, also known as Klee Carpenter, is a 19 year old girl in university

• Klea, also known as Klee Carpenter, is a 19 year old girl in university. She is kind, cheerful and caring. Such a sunshine! She is a straigh-A student. She likes dancing, drawing, photography and acting. She loves cats and thinks they are the cutest creatures in the universe. She has an obsession with morning and night skies. She has diabetes and hates smoking. Her dad has gone in prison when she was 6 years old, but she has a lovely mother and big brother. She lived in Luton, Britain when she was younger. She had to move to Los Angeles since she got accepted in her dream university there. She now shares a dorm with another boy in the campus.

• Jaden, also known as Jade Vernon, is a 21 years old boy in university

• Jaden, also known as Jade Vernon, is a 21 years old boy in university. He is popular, but cold and has big anger issues. Although, he has a soft spot for his best friend David. He is one of the most popular boys in the whole university. Very smart, rich and ambitious guy. He likes photography, playing the guitar, cooking and to write poems. He loves smoking when it comes to relaxing. He hates cats( old trauma).
He has lived in a cold and strict family, almost never going out and distant from everyone. Only child. He lives in LA since he was born.
He shares a dorm with David, but mostly stays at his own apartment, half an hour away from the campus.

• David Green is a 21 years old guy. Very popular and kind one. He is creative and sporty person. He likes parties, but always does his work first. He has lived in Luton when he was younger as well, but has left 2 years ago to go abroad and study.

• Peter Brown is a 20 years old boy. Oddinary person, kind and generous. He likes to sing and dance. Lives in Los Angeles, alone in his dorm room in the campus, but wishes somebody would like to live there with him.

• Rhino Grace is a 22 years old guy. Not very popular, but smart and ambitious person. He is very religious( Christian) and is the leader of a church group. Serious in the right moments and clingy around his friends, he is a very good person and everyone can rely on him.
(So sorry if religious contents are something that triggers you!)

• Amber or Am Barnes is a 20 years old girl. She is beautiful and kind person, always lightens up the mood and stays positive. She has lived in Los Angeles, where she found her soulmate Chan, since she was born.

• Chan Miller is a 21 years old boy. He is the basketball team leader. He likes parties and going out at midnight. He met Amber when they were in high-school and admitted his feelings towards her when they attended the same university.

• Jake Dylan is Klea's boyfriend in Luton. He is arrogant, but somehow managed to catch Klea in his trap. The whole town knows him as a fuckboy, but he has never let himself hurt or force Klea into anything.

---Side characters---

• Katie or Kate Oliver is a barista in the favorite coffee shop of Klea's in Luton. Very kind and sweet, 20 years old girl. They met in high-school when Kate helped Klea stand up after she fell during PE class.

• Shanon Carpenter is Klea's mother. 46 years old woman. Very kind and lovely person. She likes helping others and participates in charities very often.

• Jeffrey, also known as Jeff Carpenter is Klea's big brother. He is 22 years old, the leader of the rugby team and kind of a playboy. He loves his sister with his whole heart even tho he doesn't want to admit it. He would do everything for his sister even if she pisses him off sometimes.