A slow day at work

Tadashi was given orders to have printed a set of files and hand them to Ainosuke once he was done with his meeting and wait for him in his office, but the meeting had run way over time and Tadashi was stuck bored in the office. The office was all too familiar to him the array of gold and red decorating the room, the odd paperwork leftover on the desk and the screens that most struggled operating, tadashi knew this room like the back of his hand. That was probably why he was so bored, there was nothing new to look at nor nobody to keep him company.

He wondered is Ainosuke felt the same about this room they both spent an equally long amount of time in there exchanging ideas watching S matches and making new themes/offers on the S website. But this was probably the first time in a long time tadashi was standing for a long period of time alone in there. It had been 10minutes since the meeting should have ended tadashi didn't get the hold up, but his legs were beginning to ache and had no side job rather than having to wait.

He sighed and gave in to the weirdly large chair behind the desk. If Ainosuke were to see he'd be dead but surely he can excuse the tardiness as his meeting ran over. He sat down in the velvet chair it spun and had the appearance of some sorta throne, its sleek arms were black and decorated in dark embroidered flowers that tadashi had never noticed until now. The desk was a wooden one with normal computers on that were turned off, nothing other than noticing the flowers and how wide the chair were, was different about this room and even from the different and unusual perspective of sitting in Ainosukes chair the room still didn't change.

Tadashis dying attention locked onto some loose pieces of paper on the desk. They were blank and in a pile clearly not being used. Tadashi took 3 pieces and examined them, nothing written nothing special so he decided to put it on his clipboard. He stared at the flowers on the arm of the chair, they were intricate and pretty and blended into the room so well he hadn't realised they were there. He pulled out a pencil from the stationary cup on the desk and started sketching. He sketched the petals delicately and darkened the stems of the flowers emphasising the spikes on them. Tadashi wasn't one for doing art nowadays but when he was younger he liked it and the skills he acquired from his art classes seemed to have stuck as he grew older so he knew a thing or two at drawing and creating.

Sooner or later the entire stretch of A4 paper was decorated in a string of delicate flowers and spiky leaves. It was a quick drawing but tadashi liked how it was came out, but was slightly irritated by the fact it was a quick drawing. He racked his brain for something that he knew would take time but wasn't too detailed. Tapping his hand on the desk he found at least one idea, anatomy sketches. He remembered struggling with proportions as a kid and as he grew up and in his teenage years had stricter classes he sooner did pick up and get used to perspective and the human body.

He decided to try that again, simplified so not all the muscle and accurate features more like semi realistic. He methodically traced out guide lines for the body and circles on the joints he drew perspective lines and with little struggle he had a pretty decent looking male body crafted on his page. The drawing was tactical and required focus and Tadashi liked how the time it spent matched the time taking for everyone else, slow but worth it. He got inspired by his skill level and drew different figures looking different ways, in different lighting, sat down, stood up, running, he felt he was making his younger self proud with the improvements. He drew the body's but never clothes or "parts" and no curves so he guessed the figures were all male and drew the hair short.

Not much time had passed and two A4 pages were covered back to front in these sketches and he was soon lost for ideas /positions. So once again he was stuck, but he still felt like he wanted to draw. His mind seemed to wander for a bit on different walking styles, people dancing, people skating, but none piqued his interest. Until, his mind landed on something that probably shouldn't be a thought in the first place. He brushed it off not wanting to entertain the idea of something so not safe for work, but the ideas didn't go away. There were lots of sexual positions tadashi knew an uncanny amount and they all did have lots of variation. He tried to shake all the ideas but now they were in his mind he couldn't seem to find anything else.