Chapter 3- Beakwang Band

"You want to make a what. A band? You still haven't let go of the idea? You don't mean a bandaid, but an actual band?"

Majoo exlaimed, as Yichan continued stuffing his face with the jjajangmyeon the trio had ordered.
Yumin sat quietly, watching the scene unfold Infront of her.

"Bands aren't something you can create overnight!"

The stressed boy frantically exlaimed, but Yichan didn't seem bothered at all.

"Apparently you can."

This caused Yumin to shoot her head up- she was genuinely curious what the guy had managed to do overnight.

"How?"

She questioned, failing to hide the extreme disbelief in her tone, which caused Yichan to shoot her an icy glare.

"Beakwang band."

This caused Majoo to nearly spit out his food, so Yumin had to pass him some water if she didn't want any jjajangmyeon remains staining her uniform.

"You means our school band? It's a bunch off attention seekers."

He scoffed, looking up at Yumin who was curiously staring at them both.

"A group of nutcases. Every time they performed, they competed against eachother to stand out, so they only sane member, the guitarist, transferred to another school. In the end the band was forced to disband."

Majoo explained to Yumin, before exclaiming "that band?"

He massages his temples, as Yichan aggressively nodded his head up and down.

"They agreed if I get them dates with college girls."

"Wow, are they that desperate?" Yumin exclaimed, covering her mouth with her arm, to which Major nodded, before adding

"Shit, what could you possibly do with those guys?"

"You see, the name Beakwang band has disappeared into thin air as part of their humiliating past. So, Major your my band's manager. Congratulations."

"What? No!"

By now, Yumin had secretly got up and was making her way towards the door. She was just a few centimetres away from it when she felt her hand grab her ear and pull her back.

"Ah ah ah alright alright sorry."

Yichan let go of the girl's ear, who stood and massaged the now Turing red spot as she pouted, hoping to gain some pity points from Yichan. Maybe then he would let her go home and not involve her any further, but to no avail.

"Joo Yumin, you have the honour to be our band's advertiser- Make sure to tell everyone in your class, no. Everyone in your school about us!"

"Ye-AH!"

Before Yumin could Finnish her sentence, Yichan had grabbed the two friends and killed them away with him, heading in the direction of their school.

"Yichan, how will Yumin get through the gate? The guard is there?"

Majoo yelled as they approached the school gate. They crouched down in a nearby shrub, before Yuchan started rummaging through hid back pack. He pulled out a big, black puffer jacket, and chucked it in Yumin's direction.

"Yichan, your so smart. Because it's so totally normal to wear a winter jacket in the middle of summer!"

"Shut up and put it on. Okay, You ready? Let's go!"