TRAILER

CURRENTLY PLAYING

CURRENTLY PLAYING..
TRAILER FOR WAY WITH THE GHOSTS....

☆~(ゝ。∂)

"whats your opinion on colby?"

a woman was currently sat in a studio, sat with her legs in a criss cross position as a pillow sat on her legs.

she was invited to a talk show, due to being a pretty famous youtuber who based her channel on hanging with friends— and sometimes hanging with friends like sam and colby doing paranormal shit.

swiftly moving her h/c hair a bit out of her face,
she scratched her face, wondering how to answer the question the interviewer,, or known as anthony padilla had asked her.

"colby as in... colby brock?" she questioned,

anthony gave her teasing smirk. "you dont know any other colbys do you?" she gave a light hearted giggle—

"no, umm i think hes cool, i like hanging out with him. hes kinda funny sometimes, hes a good guy over all though"

it was known to most viewers, or almost everyone around them but themselves that none the less that y/n l/n and colby brock had some type of feelings for eachother.

they were kind of touchy with eachother, which colby wasnt used to beening known for, normally he wasnt a big touchy— guy.

whenever they experinced paranormal stuff, or when the rem pod would go off randomly the would leech onto eachother.

especially y/ns first experince.

the loud blarring of one of the equipments scared the crap out of her she literally jumped into colbys arms, and he didnt mind it.

legitimately, he had not cared, and held onto her possibly tighter than she held onto him.

and honestly most of the crew was suprised over that instead of the ghosts.

"mmh... okay, and is there any future plans of ghost hunting with you guys?"

"oouh! actually celina knows her house is haunted and we just plan on going over to see whats wrong and stuff see if theres any negative spirits!"

"hmm. and where will all you guys be staying?"

"well, me and kris stay over there a lot
so we have our own room together.

BUT, since
sam and colby are guests. we guess theyre gonna stay in our room, and me and kris are staying in the little hut by celinas house."

"funn, funn."

•••••••••••••

"were you the ghost that was watching
me and kris?"

....... "YES"

——————

"do you want to hurt, our
friend colby?"

........ "MAYBE"

——————

"we would like you to use the
spirt box to communicate with is"

"her, away from him."

"what the fuck."

"is the ghost jealous...
of colby?"

——————

DO YOU WISH TO DOWNLOAD?

back                    [download]

LOADING GAME...

.

.

.

WAY WITH THE GHOSTS

NEWCHAPTER

CONTINUE

[INFO]

BOOTING UP INFORMATION...