If this is a dream i hope i never wake up

A/N: hey Bitches and bros and non-binary hoes I genuinely have no idea why your not reading this on ao3 but here you go, chapter 2 ✨ Totally did not forgot about you guys for several weeks
The first thing that came to mind while creating Drew's backstory (none of it is canon btw) is "how much can I traumatise this child?" And I've discovered the answer is an infinite amount, it's like he's made for misery, I CAN'T HELP IT, ITS OUT OF MY CONTROL NOW..
(Author feels no remorse for this)

Also wdym I changed the last chapters name bc it got mixed up with this one? You must be high..

TRIGGER WARNING
implied drug use
Implied alcoholism
Implied underage sex
Vulgar language
Scary scary teenagers
Cheating
Explicit language
Cat favouritism
Sexualising minors
Violence
Implied non-con/r*pe (nothing to do with Drew guys, dw)
Misogynistic teens
Referenced Suicide(not Drew)

If there was one thing people knew about Drew besides the fact he was an asshole, it was that his punches hurt like hell. Well, atleast the people he'd hit in the face did.

He couldn't box. He couldn't box for shit.
He could fight though. When you're a thirteen year old kid, have an alcoholic as a mother, an egoistical bastard as a father, and a mate who talks about killing people, you're always fighting. Fighting the urge to die, fighting your parents, fighting the imbeciles at school who think they're all it.

Drew's life sucks.
So?
Everyone else are like dogs to him. Barking and yapping like idiots, begging for attention. Chasing their tails. They're all fools.

But not him. Drew's different. He's smart. He gets straight A's, he has a girlfriend, he's had sex, he's musically, literately, artistically, mathematically, scientifically gifted. He's rich.

Nobody truly loves him, but he doesn't care. He's Drew Fernandez. He doesn't need something as worthless as love.

He's great. Everything is good.
It sucks, but it's all good.

If everyone around him are dogs, he's a cat. He's more intelligent, he's wiser and he's cooler.

His girlfriend likes him, even if his parents don't.
I mean, at least his parents are alive, unlike mateo's. And at least he's not poor like Sarah. Plus he has a biological father. Katherine and William don't.

They might be loved and wanted by someone, but at least he's rich and has a real dad and has parents who aren't dead.
At least he has a last name his neighbours will remember.

They might not remember Drew himself, but they'll remember his dad, Dominique Fernandez; That's for sure.
Drew knows, because the neighbour with the blue door's wife had sex with Dominique 2 years ago and her husband divorced her six weeks later. Lucoz, his classmate, told him about it. He said he hated his mum now, and that Drew and his fucking dad should go kill themselves. He's the one who talks about murdering people all the time. Drew's own mother was too high and drunk to remember. In the future all she'll be able to do is watch videos from years ago to catch a glimpse of her sons life.

But Drew's a cool guy. He's chill.
He hurts everyone—
He's chill.

Everyone hates his guts-

...

Oh. Well, Drew hates their sorry asses too.

———

Drew opened his locker, pristine compared to the others in his row, though still filthy per his own standards.

"Hey Drew, Whatcha doing?" Rocco snickered, leaning against the shitty, cheap lockers covered in doodles and graffiti.
He was one of the older boys, and one with a shit reputation at that.
His circle was full of worthless punks who didn't deserve to live and tried to gain value by beating up the people who weren't fucking useless and sleeping with every girl they meet (Drew didn't know how they did that with their horrible everything, and he didn't want to).
Drew really, wholeheartedly, believed there should be a name for men like that. Men who disrespected your boundaries and snuck drugs to parties. Men who would take you to a room then get you to have sex with them, by manipulation or force or whatever the fuck else they kept up their sleeves.