Charpter 1

Shit. Shit is all I can think of at this moment. I don't know if this is a dream or not. To much weed? Maybe. Drunk? Hell yes. I, Samantha Archer is running from the police high off my ass. You see, this is just a casual Friday night for me. Normally I would not be high and drunk at the same time, but hey! Why bloody not?

As I am running down the road with about 5 cop cars chasing me, I hear this sound that makes my ear drums buzz out of my head. That's right on the other side of the road their is 5 more cop cars parked in a zig zag way out with their guns pointing at me? Shit. HA! I'm fucked, but you only live once right?

So here I am at the police station suffering a huge hangover in a shitty cell. Ahh the memories of this place, good times especially with the guy who had to guard the cell. I would sneak some doughnuts when he would not be looking or asleep. Lazy butt. He would wake up and ask if I had taken them but I would just say 'of course not sir'.

A 40 year old looking woman in a police uniform opens the cell door, saying I can go. I walk out of the station to be greeted by chilly air. Wrapping my leather jacket around my body I start the one hour walk to my house.

I decided to take the short cut home because this weather is pissing my off! Just like a girl on her period, seriously tho it would be all over the dam place. These ally ways are pretty fucking scary, with smoke coming out of the pips from the shops at the front and the garage bins smelling like a cat had died. As my black boots hit the dirty ground I see a couple making out on a wall. Get a room. I try and make myself invincible and walk pass them but of course I slip on the wet ground and bump in to them.

"Shit! Sorry." I say and try and move. I suddenly feel two big hands on my shoulders pulling me back, I shrug out of his hold and face that dick who had touched my jacket. I love my jacket. My eyes stare into his, I must say pretty good looking. Brown shaggy hair that looks like bed hair. Hot if you ask me. His hair is just like his eyes and has a built figure."Watch where you are going bitch" he slurs. Drunk bastard. I decide I have had enough of this punk and punch his cute button nose. He is holding his nose saying words that is not in the dictionary. He suddenly try's and slap me but I grab his wrist and twist his arm around."What was that angle?" I say in to his ear. Nothing. I turn him around and kick him where the sun does not sun. Falling on to the floor holding his "balls" i smirk and turn around to see this girl looking terrified.

"Please don't hurt me!" She says in a panicked voice. " I'm not going to." I say in a calm voice. "Wasn't even a good kisser anyways." She says with a little giggle. I smirk. "I'm Casey". "Sam" i say with a small smile. We end up talking for 10 mins until my phones starts ringing. "I have to take this. Nice meeting ya, see you soon?"
"Yeah of course." We give each others phone number and walk in to different directions." Hello?"

"Sam! Where are you?" My brother asks. "I am on my way bro" I say. "where were you today?" He says sounding serious. "Just with some mates." I say quietly. "Hurry up and get your ass home!" He states. That's my brother. "Calm your tits, I am 5 mins away." I say while turning on to my street. "Just hurry up." My 18 year old brother says and hangs up.

(Hey guys, hope you enjoy this book.)