The prince

"And that, my dear children, is called cannibalism" finished Jisung after thoroughly explaining how Felix eating fried chicken would be eating his own kind.

Felix was staring daggers at him, Chan was bent over laughing and Minho and Seungmin looked unamused. Ki-ra, who had walked over from her own lunch table to ask Jeongin something, was staring at Jisung in disgust.

"I still can't believe I'm related to you"

"I know, I'm too smart for my own good"

Ki-ra mumbled something that sounded like "the very makers for the heaven and earth would disagree" and leaned over to hand Jeongin a paper. "The new schedule for our exams." Jeongin's smile dissapeared like flash and he looked close to tears. "Thanks, Ki-ra"

She smiled at him and went back to her lunch table, rejoining her friends.

"Ki-ra, Hyunjin's having a party next week at his club and Jisung invited us!" one of her friends squealed, practically bouncing on her seat. "Ew, no I'm not going to Hwang's party. And are we even allowed to go to clubs?" Ki-ra said, raising her voice as her friends gasped indignantly.

"It's his parents club and he practically owns it no so nobody would know that we went. And what do you have against that literal greek god of a man!"

Ki-ra sighed. Hwang Hyunjin was your typical high school heartthrob. Everyone at her school knew and loved him. They even called him the prince. Ki-ra, really couldn't see what the others saw in him. He was loud and self centered. She always said he needed to deflate his head a bit.

He was a part of a dance group and he was really good at it too. Not to mention he was her brother, Jisung's, best friend. He annoyed Ki-ra every time he came over and she loathed him.

"Come, on Ki-ra, it won't be fun without you, come with us, just this once. Please?" her closest friend, Hae-ri, begged. Ki-ra exhaled lightly (basically sighed but BeTtEr). "Ugh, fine. But I still think that man needs to deflate his head." she grumbled. And the group screamed in joy, their jubilance forcing a smile on to her face. She finished up and walked to the water fountain, which was located in a now deserted hallway.

Then she saw him.

The supposed prince, standing next to the fountain.

And he was staring right back at her, a hard to read expression on his lips.

His lips.

The were so plump and pink. So kissab- what the hell, ki-ra, he's a douche just get your water and leave. She turned on the fountain, bending to drink the water.

"So you're just going to ignore me, Han?" he looked amused. Made her want to slap that smirk off his beautiful face.

"Hello to you too, Hwang" she said, wiping the water on her chin with her sleeve. "Are you coming to the party?" he asked, stepping closer to her. "Sadly, yes."

"great. now you're going to ruin it."

"fuck off, Hwang"

a/n: These first few chaps are going to be very cringe. but trust me, it gets better.

How was this? Thank you for readinggg <333