002

(author: as I said there will be a lot of modifying, so if you encounter one please don't question it)

After Heoyool's annoying act, all the other students retreated to their rooms. Naeum felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned and saw Jungwon "Naeum let's go back to our room" She quickly nodded and went off with them leaving the boy alone.

"Yah Naeum what was that?!" Yoonseo teased but excited for their friends, Naeum pretended she didn't know what Yoonseo was saying and asked "What do you mean?" And acting dumbfounded "Well first of, KYUNGJUN! and then HYUNHO?" Naeum giggled at Yoonseo's loud demeanour, Yoonseo then continued "Girly girl you pulled all the people that pulled so many people--" she stopped as she glanced at Naeum's confused self. "What are you saying? Pulled?"

"Never mind" Yoonseo retreated as she remembered Naeum had a 'millennial' limited knowledge and Jungwon laughed at both her friends, not caring to explain the words to Naeum, as Naeum stood there still confused

Finally arriving, they entered their rooms and cleaned up all their stuff and after a while, they were finished. Yoonseo sat down first as Naeum followed.

Naeum started drawing in her sketchbook and Yoonseo reading her book. Just then she caught a glimpse of Jungwon who was putting a gift box into Yoonseo's bag. Jungwon caught Naeum's eyes and then shushed her to keep it quiet, they grinned and Naeum nodded in understatement. Naeum had already given her a gift which was an oversized jacket just because Yoonseo usually gets herself cold.

As Jungwon strolled back to our desk and opened up her laptop stressing herself out, commented "Why is the WiFi not working, I have to enter a special coding lecture by now" she whined brushing her hair back "Wow, Jungwon why are you studying during a school trip?" Naeums said in disbelief "Naeum's right, gosh you teased me for reading a book, and here you are studying" "You're already the top student, Jungwon-shi" Naeum teased Jungwon, grinning and pinching Jungwon's arm a little "That's why the other teased you as mensa" Yoonseo said smiling slyly.

Jungwon pulled her hair back, stressing at both of the girls giving her lectures when she needed the coding lecture to work instead "Mensa is the name of the culture and the members of it, are called Mensans. How many times should I remind you both" Jungwon rolled her eyes as both Yoonseo and Naeum giggled. "Just as we expected, Don't underestimate the 'Mensans' speaking!" Naeum joked then she quickly stopped as Jungwon glared at her. She giggled a bit.

A 'ping' was heard as Yoonseo grabbed her phone noticing a non-identify app and asked Jungwon "I told you I don't need this" She showed her phone which showed an app "I didn't do anything though" Jungwon anxiously said. Suddenly Jungwon and Naeum's phones ring too. They opened it to show the same app installed on their phones "What is this app? Did the WiFi QR code say anything about an app?" Naeum questioned both of them but they all shrugged off. As they opened it,

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙮.

as the app continued, an envelope popped out, beckoning her to press it, and then her identity was revealed

𝙄𝙢 𝙉𝙖𝙚𝙪𝙢, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵?" Naeum thought.

"I'm a citizen" Yoonseo spoke as she propped her phone in front which showed that she was indeed a citizen "Me too" "Me three" I waited until the next slide popped out to show them my phone "𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺?" Naeum thought.