17 (F) 🍂

Taehyung was getting bored at home since he didn't have a school day, so, he planned to call his hwarang hyungs and tell them if they were free so he could hang out. They all said okay and Taehyung also agreed, since he was the one who intended it. He called Jeongguk while he was at work, From him it said okay. Jeongguk had a bundle of work at his work which made him frustrated as hell.

Heading to his home, all tired, Jeongguk made his way towards the sofa and sat on it. Sighing hard he closed his eyes, not even a minute later, his bubbly and cute boyfriend appeared. He offered him a glass of water and Jeongguk drank it, his eyes drifted to his boyfriend, But soon got confused as he saw him fully dressed as was going somewhere.

Jk: where are you going?

Tae: Huh? Going out with hwarang hyungs?

Soon Jungkook realized that Taehyung called him and that he was going out with his hwarang hyungs. How the fuck has he forgotten?

JK: Oh yeah. I forgotten.

Tae: You always do, and listen, food that was served long ago, but since you were returning late so I kept them inside the refrigerator, re-heat and ate, I'll be back before 10:00 pm. Is that okay?

JK: I already ate at my office near the restaurant, don't worry. You go. Saying this he made his way towards their shared bedroom. Already frustrated from the deadly work, he doesn't have enough energy to eat again.

Taehyung just sighed hard as he could see his husband's tiredness since he couldn't give his husband comfort as he was having school and overall stress. And today he has a school day off so whyn't he hang out with his hwarang hyungs? But soon his mind changed.

He called someone.

Tae: Yeah, I can't come sorry, I'm feeling so tired so yaa. After talking he hung up his phone and went to the the kitchen. Wrapping his food with aluminium foil and put inside the refrigerator he made his way to their shared bedroom.

Slowly tip-toe his feet, he entered the bedroom. Maybe his husband is sleeping so it's better not to make any sounds. He saw lights were off and red and bluish lights were on. The bedroom is quite good with a king-size bed, which makes the bedroom more beautiful and calm.

He saw his husband sleeping and soft snores were coming from him. He smiled at him, that was such a warm sight he got to see.

Their connection is as strong as the affinity between god and his creation. They had a beautiful journey through their love story to have a better married life. They both love each other so dearly, that no one can even break it. From everyday cuddling to sex, was obvious. And Taehyung loves Jungkook with his whole heart. He takes care of him so much, that sometimes Taehyung tears up because of it. But as we all know, when two people love each other, they forget the world.

Taehyung came towards Jungkook and placed a kiss on his forehead. Letting Jungkook all alone, he went to their terrace. With his phone to do some chats with Jimin, as His husband is exceptionally weary.

Letting himself in this fresh air, Taehyung sat near his chair and started to observe the beauty of the sky. It is so calm and fresh. He was so into observing nature that he forgot to text his best friend. Wrapping a thick white fur blanket he smiled himself.

Not even after 15 minutes, someone came behind Taehyung and covered his hands around his waist

Not even after 15 minutes, someone came behind Taehyung and covered his hands around his waist. Taehyung withdrew very badly and let out a slight cry.

JK: Relax, it's me, baby.

Tae: You scared me.

JK: I know baby. He let out a small laugh.

Tae: weren't you sleeping?

JK: Yes I was, but someone was missing so I had to check the whole house, and got relieved when I saw you here.

Tae: Now you found me? Go and sleep now.

JK: No~ He grumbled.

Tae: You become so childish when it comes to me you know? He pouted.

JK: I know. He smiled.

Tae: Jungkook, come sit beside me. Jungkook sat beside him and wrapped himself in a blanket as well.

Jk: Gosh, fuck, you're so warm. He placed a kiss on his cheek, then his forehead, eyelashes and last lips. Feeling both their lips move, they closed their eyes to feel more warmth in a kiss.

After a few minutes.

Jk: You didn't go with your hwarang hyungs?

Tae: I was tired.

Jungkook hummed, and didn't talk more about this topic as he's desperate to be with his husband right now.

Jk: Good! As I was fucking wants your warmth around me. It's been a long time Taehyung Hyungie Hyung, I missed your presence.

Tae: Gosh! Jungkook, you're being too clingy and I love it. He let out a laugh and looked into his eyes. Slowly his eyes trailed to his lips, and the mole which is under his lips.

Slowly his lips go near to Jungkook's lips and then Taehyung wraps his hands around his neck and moves his lips with his. The view for them was invaluable.
By then, Taehyung sat on his lap. He wrapped his around jungkook and covered them with that blanket. Breaking kiss, they both smiled and hugged each other. Letting each other warmth was something else.

Tae: I love you.

Jk: I love you too.

Their night went by seeing the stars and for a few hours later, they went to their bedroom to sleep in each other embrace. That was so a wonderful sight to see. Am I right?

 Am I right?

Take care. ❤️