Christmas Blues || 2min

A/N: Hi everyone, this is my first ever completed fanfiction. I hope you guys like it. Keep in mind that English is neither my first nor second language, so please be kind in the comments. With that said, let's move on to the story !!

Seungmin sauntered across the living room in his pyjamas, rubbing at his eyes. He should have gone to sleep early last night. Now he's facing the consequences. As soon as he saw the figure on the couch, he felt all his drowsiness gone in an instant. "Oh Good Morning hyung! Do you have any plans for Christma--"

"Christmas? Oh right I almost forgot! Hyung's been meaning to tell you since yesterday but you were fast asleep when I came back and I didn't want to wake you," Minho turned around to look at Seungmin from the position he was in, his lips slightly turned upwards. "Sung-ah told me to come home with him to celebrate Christmas with his family." There was a glint in Minho's eyes. Subtle, but he could see it. As if he was excited but didn't want it to show. Seungmin can almost forsee it : a part of his heart clinking.

"....You're going home with Jisung?" He inquired. Slowly, as if every word he's pulling out is making the clinking sound louder. "But I thought we were going to celebrate it together like we used to do always." was held back in his throat, almost choking him.

"Yep!" It didn't seem like Minho could hide his excitement anymore. "Apparently Sungie talked about me a lot to his parents and now his mom and dad want to meet the infamous 'My new friend who is so cool because he has 3 cats.' What can I say? The cat-dad charm always wins." He continued with a smug smile. "Anyways, what are you doing for Christmas?" Minho asked.

"Well I thought we were gonna celebrate together so that was my only plan." his mind provided. But he didn't say that. Instead he said, "Oh yeah I too wanted to tell you. Chan-hyung said he's going to come and bring Lix with him so we can bake Christmas cookies together." Well that was a lie. Chan's planning to go out with Hyunjin and Felix said that he's going to Australia to celebrate with his family. Good thing Minho isn't that close with them so he doesn't know about all that. Why did he lie? Well, what's the point of telling the truth when Minho looked like a cat seeing a churu.

"Okay then that's settled," Minho let out a relieved sigh. "I was wondering if I should stay because I didn't know whether you'd be alone." Pang.

"Don't worry your pretty mind about that hyung. I said Chan-hyung said he's gonna come, didn't I? Anyways, when are you leaving?" Seungmin promptly ignored the voice inside his head telling him what the fuck are you doing and asks Minho.

"Jisungie said to ask you today and tell him as quickly as possible because it's quite a long journey and Christmas is tomorrow," Minho said as he fished out his phone from his back pocket. "In fact, I think it's better to go sooner than later," He said, skimming through his contacts to probably find Jisung's number. "Sungie said he's ready anytime so I'm gonna call him."

"Sure hyung," Seungmin said as he moved to the kitchen in small, dispirited steps. He felt like a hollow cloth-doll, one whose insides had been ripped out by a curious 5-year-old who wanted to see if it had a heart. Too bad Seungmin's is breaking already. "I'll be in the kitchen."

Seungmin began to make his morning coffee because he cannot survive without it. As he began to add coffee powder to his mug, he went ahead and doubled the intake to make it extra strong. Of course, he added milk later to the mixture of caffeinated substances because in his opinion, plain black coffee is disgusting.

While he was sipping on the tawny liquid, Minho stepped inside the kitchen, phone in hand. He came near the kitchen top and took a small jump to sit on the counter. "I called Sungie and asked," he said.