payment part 22

( I'm trying to keep the story's linked but kinda forgetting about that so uhm I'm gonna try. )

Tweeks pov:

I was laying in Craig's bed with Craig cuddling me.

"How long do I have to be here?" I asked in a quiet tone.

"I paid one hundred dollars babe, you're not leaving until I'm satisfied." Craig said hugging tighter.

I sighed and hugged Craig back. I look at stripes cage seeing him sleeping. I smile because he's adorable.

"This is the best one hundred dollars I've ever spent." Craig said nuzzling his face into my neck. I blush as my heart skipped a beat.

"R-really?" I asked still blushing a ton.

"Yeah, we've been doing crazy shit all last week and the week before. This is the first in a while that we just layed down." Craig said. "Besides that sleep over we had at clyde's house but they were annoying."

"Yeah, yeah" I said closing my eyes.

Craig moved up more and kisses my cheek. "Okay if you really don't want to lay in bed for so long how about we go do something?" Craig said.

I opened my eyes and looked at Craig's face. "Like what?" I asked.

"Baking?" Craig said still smiling. "It'll be fun"

Craig sits up and pulls me up too.

"Okay that doesn't sound to bad" I said smiling at Craig.

Craig gets out of bed and runs to his closet and grabs his jacket. I always thought his closet was a mess. Craig closes his closet and runs over to the bed again.

"We'll make a cake!" Craig said pulling me out of bed and dragging me out of his room and down stairs to the kitchen.

Craig grabs a cake mix box. "I'll be right back I need to grab a apron for you." Craig said smiling and walking out of the kitchen and downstairs to the basement. I grab a bowl from the cobert and I place it on the counter. I grab out a wisk and I put it in the bowl.

Craig's dad walks into the kitchen and looks at me. "Oh hey tweek" Craig's dad said.

I turned around fully and looked at him. "O-oh hi mr. Tucker!" I said shyly.

He looked at the cake mix on the counter. "Oh are you guys makeing a cake?" He asked.

"Y-yeah we are!" I said still shy.

"Oh we might need to buy eggs though." Craig's dad said. "You want to come with to the store?"

"O-oh sure" I said. "Should I tell Craig?"

"Nah it's fine let's go" Craig's dad walks out of the kitchen and walks over to the door.

I fallowed him out to the car and got in the passenger seat. Craig's dad started the car and started revising out of his driveway. He started driving to the store.

"So how's school?" Craig's dad asked.

"I-it's alright but I feel like I need to pay Craig his money back." I said looking out the window.

"Oh why do you owe him money?" Craig's dad asked looking at me but he looks back at the road.

"Uhm it's a long story. " I said looking down at my hands.

Mr. Tucker parked the car in the parking lot of the grocery store. He got out of the car. I got out of the car too and fallowed him inside the store. We walked over to the freezer section and grabbed icecream. Then we walked over to the eggs. I grabbed some eggs and put them in the cart.

Craig's dad grabbed milk and put it in the cart. "Do you need frosting for the cake?" Craig's dad asked.

"Probably, Tricia would probably like it with frosting. Craig would probably say it's fine but he probably wants frosting." I said. I realized I said alot and I felt embarrassed.

Craig's dad grabbed two cans of frosting. He put it in the cart and we walked over to a different section of the store.

Craig's dad was looking for something specific. I realized I should message Craig to tell him where I am before he got to worried. I reached into my pocket and realized that my phone wasn't there. That's when I forgot it in Craig's bed.

"Shit" I muttered to myself as I was thinking about how Craig will be all over me when I get back.

"Okay here" he grabs something off a shelf and puts it in the cart. We walk over to the cashier and started unloading the cart.

--

I was sitting in the passenger seat of the car. Craig's dad sat in the car finally. He started the car. He started driving back to Craig's house.

"You know Craig really loves you" Craig's dad said smiling.

I blush. "R-really?" I asked thinking about Craig still.

"Yeah, you're all he talks about" Craig's dad said with a laugh. "And all he focuses on. He is full of suprises and weird behavior."

I laughed at his comment about Craig. "Yeah but he's sweet like that" I said that without thinking.

Craig's dad smiles and keeps driving. I look out the window and I sit there and was thinking.

God fucking damit! Craig loves me? He says it a lot but, that much? How I'm not lovable?! God Craig is hot. WHAT AM I THINKING?! I'm really gay aren't I? Jesus christ! I kinda wanna kiss Craig right now. Stupid gay thoughts!

My thought process was interrupted by the car stoping in front of a random house.

"Just give me a second" Craig's dad said getting out of the car and walking into the house.

"What the?" I said watching him close the door behind him.

I sank down in the seat and looked at the roof of the car. I was ofcourse bored.

After a minute or two Craig's dad walks out of the house carrying a briefcase. He gets back in the car and puts his seat belt on.

"Okay let's get back home" Craig's dad said smiling and starting the car again. He started driving.

--

He parked the car in the driveway. He got out of the car and opened the trunk and grabbed the bags of groceries. I got out of the car too and grabbed the bags with the cans of frosting.

Craig's dad opened the house door and I walked in. That's when I saw Craig on the floor crying with his mom comforting him.

"Craig?" I said looking at him in confusion.

Craig sat up immediately and looked at me. He got up and ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "Where were you?!!!!" Craig asked with tears in his eyes. "I was soooooo worried!!!"

"Calm down Craig, tweek just helped me buy groceries" Craig's dad said grabbing the bag from me and started walking to the kitchen. Craig looked at his dad madly. Then he looked back at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Craig said putting his hands on my face.

"Your dad said not to" I said.

Craig looked pissed but held me close. "Come on let's go make our cake" Craig said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the kitchen.

( I hope you like this chapter I'm trying to write a bunch more. Ps- the cake was good)