𝟎𝟎𝟏. ❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ❞

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ❞

the triplets and nate were in their car in some random parking lot filming a car video for the triplets channel

nick was chatting about the current topic at hand while matt chris and nate were scrolling on their phones.

everyone jumped as matt screamed and jumped out of the car and ran around it before hopping back into the drivers seat.

everyone looked at him with a bewildered look on their faces.

"im keeping that in the video." nick said looking at his younger brother.

chris and nate started laughing before chris finally spoke. "bro what the fuck was that?" he got out in between laughs.

matt didnt say anything before he shoved his phone in chris's face. chris backed away from the phone and examined the screen in his face.

"this is a fucking joke right? theres no fucking way." chris looked around at everyone in shock. matt nodded his head.

"wait, whats going on?" nate asked.

"THE VICTORIAS SECRET FASHION SHOW IS GONNA BE IN LA!!" matt and chris screamed at their friend.

nates face turned red at the thought of seeing a victoria's secret angel. let alone his favorite angel.

"oh my god." nick groaned as he saw the smile on his brothers faces grow.

"aphrodite, lailah, and faye are gonna be in LA!! oh my god!!" chris yelled at the camera.

matt was blushing at the thought of maybe seeing aphrodite in person. to him she was the a real life goddess and her name only made him think that more.

"what would you guys do if you actually met them?" nick asked out of pure curiosity.

nate and chris shrugged while matt sat and thought about his answer.

"pass out. i would more than likely pass out."

a/n:the fact that i have the first few chapters planned out already shocks me so much!_vicwrites  faerieribs maieszn  diggoryslcve prettiest-poision venuscowgirl  zombjs madeofpearls manmatty1234 - dts to my gfs

a/n:
the fact that i have the first few chapters planned out already shocks me so much!
_vicwrites faerieribs maieszn diggoryslcve prettiest-poision venuscowgirl zombjs madeofpearls manmatty1234 - dts to my gfs