The breaking news

Hi Everyone, so I kinda changed this entire chapter. Because it wasn't true to the movies and books like at all so I edited it entirely and wrote it in a different way to make it better. Alright enjoy! 

*Y/n POV*

I gasped as I looked at the newspaper in shock. Was this really happening?

It wrote: MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN. It was about Sirius, and he had escaped azkaban recently. But how?! I had to do something. I knew that he would probably go to 12 Grimmuald place and he would attempt to go see Harry in Hogwarts. 

Oh what would Harry think of him. What lies people might have told him about us? 

I had to go to Hogwarts. Today. Right now. 

I packed a bag and apparated to Hagrid's hut and caught him off guard. "Y/n! Godric what are you doing here?!" Hagrid gasped.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Hagrid. I had to come here, Sirius has escaped and he will definitely come here, to Hogwarts. I'm certain he will." I told him.

-Very well, but be very careful Y/n. I don't think you can stay in my hut because Harry and others come here often and we don't want anyone to see you yet. But you can stay near the forest.

-Of course. I'll just stay around there in my animagus form. Thanks, Hagrid. 

Then I made my way near the forest where lots of magical creatures that belonged to Hagrid and Hogwarts lived. I turned into my animagus form and just layed on the ground, thinking about everything that was happening. 

After a while, I saw Remus approaching me. I hadn't seen him for 5 years! I turned into my human form. " REMUS!!" I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "Y/n! I'm so happy to see you after all this time." Remus smiled. God that smile of his, it's so cute. HUH?! SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N!! 

-Me too, Remus. 

-You came here because of Sirius, right?

-Well yes, we have to tell Harry the truth when Padfoot arrives. We don't want anything bad to happen. 

-That's true. We have to wait for now, I suppose. 

"So how have you been Remus? Um... have you been ok with the... the full moon thingy?" I whispered the last part. 

-Oh yea, I've been taking the potion as usual and well... I went back to going to the whomping willow tree that led to the shrieking shack at full moons.

We sat in comfortable silence for a little while and then Remus went to dinner with the other professors and he told me he'll grab some food for me too. 

I took out a book from my bag, layed it on the ground and then transformed back into my animagus form. Imagine seeing a unicorn laying on the grass while reading a book. Pretty weird, right?

 An hour later Remus showed up with dinner and I thanked him and he left. I guessed that Sirius wouldn't show up here in the day, too risky to be caught by students all around Hogwarts. So I decided to stay a bit until midnight and see if anything happens. Well it didn't. So it was around 1AM when I decided that nothing will probably happen today, so I apparated home. 

I had kind of a hard time sleeping that night thinking about everything. But eventually,  I managed to fall asleep. 

A couple of months passed by. I still payed visits to Hogwarts to see if there are any signs of Sirius, but there never was. Would he ever even come? I didn't know. One night, I was sleeping in my house when I heard an owl making noises and tapping on my window. I quickly got up from bed and saw that it was (Remus's owl's name). Huh? I opened the window to see that Remus had sent me a letter. I took the letter and (Remus' owl's name) flew away. Remus wouldn't send me a letter this time of the night, unless something urgent has happened. 

I opened the letter quickly and read it. 

Dear Uni,

I'm sorry to write to you this time of the night, but as you probably can guess,  it's pretty important. I talked to Harry after he was caught by Snape when he was wandering around the castle in the middle of the night. He has found our map, the Marauder's map. And he has learned how to use it. He told me that he saw the name of a man on the map that he knows to be dead. Please prepare yourself for this, but, that name that he saw on the map was Peter Pettigrew. As you obviously know, the map never lies. Pettigrew is back. And god knows where he is right now. I just wanted to inform you. 

Love, Remus. 

PETER PETTIGREW?!! THAT STUPID TRAITOR WAS BACK?!! IF ONLY I GOT MY HANDS ON HIM! HE WAS THE ONE WHO RUINED THE LIVES OF ALL OF US! 

I wrote a letter to Remus telling him that I'll talk to him about this tomorrow. And tomorrow I quickly apparated to Hogwarts as soon as school hours was over so I could talk to Remus. 

He came to the forest in a bit and we started talking. "I SWEAR, IF I SEE PETTIGREW,  I'LL KILL HIM! THEY'LL HAVE TO PREPARE A NEW CELL IN AZKABAN!" I yelled. "Please, Y/n, calm down. I want to kill him as much as you do, but being angry only stresses you out, ok?" Remus said. 

I took a deep breath. " Alright,  I'm sorry. But how do we find it?" I asked him.

-Well, actually,  I've seen that I'm certain is Pettigrew in one of my student's hands, who actually happens to be Harry's best friend.

-WHAT?! 

-Yes, but we have to somehow lure the rat somewhere we can confront him without the kids being hurt. 

-Alright,  let's find out something. 

But actually,  we didn't need to. Because a couple days after that, one afternoon at hogwarts,  I saw Remus running up to me. "Remus?! What's wrong?!" I said. "Y/n, WE HAVE TO GET TO THE WHOMPING WILLOW, NOW! SIRIUS IS HERE! HE HAS TAKEN HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE INCLUDING PETTIGREW IN THERE!" Remus shouted.

-OH MY GOD! ALRIGHT LET'S GO! 

We ran like our lives depended on it towards that moving tree. We got through as we were both knew how and entered the shrieking shack. We ran up the stairs and there, we saw Harry about to kill Sirius Black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1088 

Thanks for reading!